The Last Airbender

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBE is definantly the better movie. While it's far from the Dragonball movie I would've liked to have, it manages to be enjoyably cheesy.

Exactly.

DBE had waaaayyyyy to many changes. goku a high school student with douths about his ability is the opposite of the gku we all know. last airbender didnt make that kind of change. im suprized im defending last airbender but its the truth. DBE = crap x crap x crap while last airbender = crap + crap

DBE had waaaayyyyy to many changes. goku a high school student with douths about his ability is the opposite of the gku we all know. last airbender didnt make that kind of change. im suprized im defending last airbender but its the truth. DBE = crap x crap x crap while last airbender = crap + crap

We went from Aang the happy go lucky goofy kid to Ong the monotone.

you see I can laugh at The Last Airbender. But Dragonball just pissed me off

i made the mistake of watching Dragonball again on dvd... i had forgotten how horrible it was. There's no question dragonball is worse.

last airbender was just the more dissapointing...

streetfighter legend of chung li lies somewhere in between both movies lol

We went from Aang the happy go lucky goofy kid to Ong the monotone.

i guess you are right about that. but at least he wasnt taken from that and put in a high school. we would have had zuko as the bully, katara the hottest girl in school, the fire nation would have been the fire club. avatar roku would be aangs favorite teacher.

do you see where im going with this?

Congrats on 'The Last Airbender' for Razzie nominations

- Worst Picture
- Worst use of 3D
- Worst Screenplay
- Worst Supporting Actor

i guess you are right about that. but at least he wasnt taken from that and put in a high school. we would have had zuko as the bully, katara the hottest girl in school, the fire nation would have been the fire club. avatar roku would be aangs favorite teacher.

do you see where im going with this?

You kidding? Avatar set in school would be amazing. What's wrong with you?! :D

[YT]SuSshdGE1Lo[/YT]

Worst Supporting Actor : Dev Patel / THE LAST AIRBENDER

That's ********. I hated this film with a passion, but HE get's nominated for Worst Supporting Actor? Clearly, they're just trying to settle the score with the film he was in that won an Oscar. He was the only person I liked in the film.

I liked the movie, granted I never watched the cartoon but I thought it was a decent movie, my only complaint would be that I think it could have used a good 15 to 20 minutes for more personal moments. In the end I'm not sure if the fans could ever have been happy with a 20 episode season edited down to a 2 hour movie no matter who directed it, with each episode so interconnected I'm not sure a studio should have even bothered it would be like turning a season of Veronica Mars or Lost into a 2 hour movie neither of which would have felt as satisfying as the actual season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"