‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’ Franchise on Paramount+ General Discussion

Like I said, most of season 2.
I don't think it's most. I think it's exactly half. Mir did 7 episodes of a 14 episode season.

Beginnings Part 1 and 2
A New Spiritual Age
Night of a Thousand Stars
Harmonic Convergence
Darkness Falls
Light in the Dark

And well, Beginnings is a special kind of special. A New Spiritual Age is also an underrated beaut.

Why would this thread need to get merged? I don't see multiple version of this thread

I imagine Disney is looking at this like a confused dog.

"Two movies starring queer leads?"

Im surprised we aren't getting an adult Aang film.

Nickelodeon And Paramount Tease Animation Slate, Including A Rad TMNT Movie And The Next Avatar Project [Annecy 2022]

Since the film is still in early development, not much was shown. Still, audiences at Annecy were delighted with the first piece of concept art on Montgomery's film. The concept art was accompanied by a short clip that started with the symbol of each of the four elements that comprise the logo of Avatar Studios, along with the caption: "The Avatar is Back."

As for the concept art, it showed what looked like an Earth Kingdom fortress in a misty mountain range, quite similar to that of General Fong's fortress. At the bottom of the image was a symbol for the element of Earth.

It is starting to make sense why they are starting with Kyoshi. Using a character that we don't have attachment to to introduce the new animation style is smart.

Thank goodness for Paramount Peacock to bail this franchise out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"