The Last Meatbag's art, colors, and manips

Reaction score
alright, my old thread died so Im making another

Heres a Spidey manip I made out of the new poster to make the suit more faithful to the comics
symspideyblue.jpg

found a creepy picture of Danny Radcliffe and Emma Watson, so turned them into a couple of clowns :o
JokerandHarley.jpg

I made this manip poster a while back for an art contest on here
capt.jpg

I made this manip for another contest
BatmanWallpaper.jpg

Im going ot post some of my other art in a minute, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is welcome

More faithful Superman costume
SupermanSuit.jpg

Manip I did to represent my name
700_HK-47.jpg

Batman as Space Ghost :o
SpaceGhost.jpg

Cool coloring Meatbag! :) :up:

If you can, do you think you could help me color a suit for character I made up?

Thanks, and I can help, its just my scanners broken

ciolors:

A robin picture I colored
Robin_.jpg

A picture I colored for Lost Prophet
colorjorb.jpg

A Thor I colored for a coloring contest
thor5pscopy.jpg

Thanks.Should I post them now or later?

More cool colorings :up:

I don't really understand what it is you changed in the Superman pic besides make it look blurry.

I made that the first day I got photoshop, I got a little to excited with the smudge tool trying to make his muscles bigger. I made his hair darker, his suit a little darker, and made him a bit bigger

A fan art entry I made a couple months back

Hulk-color-job.gif

another fan art entry of a Joker based off of James Marsden
joker3.jpg

Ill try to fix my scanner to update this with some sketches

2 important parts of my fan art entry, constructive criticism welcomed
batman1finished.jpg

batman2finished.jpg

please give me some help on what I can do to improve with these :O

The Last Meatbag said:
2 important parts of my fan art entry, constructive criticism welcomed
batman1finished.jpg

batman2finished.jpg

please give me some help on what I can do to improve with these :O

midgets?

The other night I was spacing out, and I started thinking of a story for my username, The Last Meatbag, and the story was going like this
In the future, everything is a machine, and many of the humans are have cybernetic implants in their bodies to help prevent disease, all of these people live in a city called Valture City (corny story so far I know), the only remaining city.
However there was one remaining group of people out in the wasteland, who were Organics, a slang many people used for them were, the Meatbags. The organics were similar to samurai, they hunted their own food, and they only used old fashioned tools and the only weapon they used was a sword. One day, the same as every other, the people were attacked, and either killed or imprisoned by officers from Valture city. the entire village was destroyed or used for resources, and the organics were used for testing. One boy was out hunting for food (best thing I could think of) while this entire thing happened. He made it his life to free the rest of the organics, and the people of Valture city came to know of him as..........The Last Meatbag

pretty dramatic huh? I was thinking of either making a fan fic out of this or a comic, but Im not that great at drawing, anyways here are some sketches.
TheLastMeatbagsketches1.jpg

THelastMeatbagsketches2.jpg

if I do make a fan fic out of this, Ill sketch some other members later

and I know the story sounds kinda cliche but whatever

That story is pretty sweet. I don't think its that cliche. :up:

The Last Meatbag said:
The other night I was spacing out, and I started thinking of a story for my username, The Last Meatbag, and the story was going like this
In the future, everything is a machine, and many of the humans are have cybernetic implants in their bodies to help prevent disease, all of these people live in a city called Valture City (corny story so far I know), the only remaining city.
However there was one remaining group of people out in the wasteland, who were Organics, a slang many people used for them were, the Meatbags. The organics were similar to samurai, they hunted their own food, and they only used old fashioned tools and the only weapon they used was a sword. One day, the same as every other, the people were attacked, and either killed or imprisoned by officers from Valture city. the entire village was destroyed or used for resources, and the organics were used for testing. One boy was out hunting for food (best thing I could think of) while this entire thing happened. He made it his life to free the rest of the organics, and the people of Valture city came to know of him as..........The Last Meatbag

pretty dramatic huh? I was thinking of either making a fan fic out of this or a comic, but Im not that great at drawing, anyways here are some sketches.

I like the concept of the story.. :up: Very cool idea, it reminds me of an "expansion universe" of the matrix. Although it isn't matrix..

Well I got a WACOM tablet today for my birthday, so Im going to sketch some random things and post them later

The Last Meatbag said:
A Thor I colored for a coloring contest
thor5pscopy.jpg

It's just because the pants are kind of green-ish, but when I first say this, I thought he was Aquaman. Then I noticed the hammer and looked at what you wrote.

The Last Meatbag said:

Haha, Dog Lips.

Drew another Last Meatbag sketch......

meatbagsketchshatner.jpg

I might ink it later, Im kinda proud of it and that thing in his right hand by the way is a ninja star

Jeebus, this hasn't been updated for a while.......anyways...another doodle

tehmeatttttttttttttttttt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"