The Last Meatbag's art, colors, and manips

Here's a couple of things I did in my art class a while back

Godzilla and if you look hard enough, you can see kongs face in the black, most people can't though :(
DSC02718.jpg

My scratchboarded otter :O

ottteeerr.jpg

The Last Meatbag said:
Manip I did to represent my name
700_HK-47.jpg

Rofl, wow that is pure cool-ness.

I really laughed out loud for that. :up:

And you drew that fighting otter? Nice stuff. I want that as a pet!

The Last Meatbag said:
Here's a couple of things I did in my art class a while back

Godzilla and if you look hard enough, you can see kongs face in the black, most people can't though :(
DSC02718.jpg
I see Kong, trippy. Very cool.:up:

The Last Meatbag said:
Jeebus, this hasn't been updated for a while.......anyways...another doodle

tehmeatttttttttttttttttt.jpg

Who run Barter Town? :o

Your story sounds kind of cool. But your reason of hunting food to get left behind does provoke some questions. If they were a village wouldn't hunting be done in groups or is it fend for yourself? There's some other questions but I'm tired of thinking right now.

Tsunulia said:
Who run Barter Town? :o

Your story sounds kind of cool. But your reason of hunting food to get left behind does provoke some questions. If they were a village wouldn't hunting be done in groups or is it fend for yourself? There's some other questions but I'm tired of thinking right now.

Meh, it was a kinda write everything as the ideas came to me thing. I didn't put too much thought into the logical stuff.

I try that method, but I create more plot holes that way :( Writing story lines is cruel. :( Hope you get some good ideas.

Tsunulia said:
I try that method, but I create more plot holes that way :( Writing story lines is cruel. :( Hope you get some good ideas.

Yeah, well I might do something with the story once Im better at writing dialog, and drawing freehand

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"