The Last Meatbag's art, colors, and manips

Here's a couple of things I did in my art class a while back

Godzilla and if you look hard enough, you can see kongs face in the black, most people can't though :(
DSC02718.jpg

My scratchboarded otter :O

ottteeerr.jpg

The Last Meatbag said:
Manip I did to represent my name
700_HK-47.jpg

Rofl, wow that is pure cool-ness.

I really laughed out loud for that. :up:

And you drew that fighting otter? Nice stuff. I want that as a pet!

The Last Meatbag said:
Here's a couple of things I did in my art class a while back

Godzilla and if you look hard enough, you can see kongs face in the black, most people can't though :(
DSC02718.jpg
I see Kong, trippy. Very cool.:up:

The Last Meatbag said:
Jeebus, this hasn't been updated for a while.......anyways...another doodle

tehmeatttttttttttttttttt.jpg

Who run Barter Town? :o

Your story sounds kind of cool. But your reason of hunting food to get left behind does provoke some questions. If they were a village wouldn't hunting be done in groups or is it fend for yourself? There's some other questions but I'm tired of thinking right now.

Tsunulia said:
Who run Barter Town? :o

Your story sounds kind of cool. But your reason of hunting food to get left behind does provoke some questions. If they were a village wouldn't hunting be done in groups or is it fend for yourself? There's some other questions but I'm tired of thinking right now.

Meh, it was a kinda write everything as the ideas came to me thing. I didn't put too much thought into the logical stuff.

I try that method, but I create more plot holes that way :( Writing story lines is cruel. :( Hope you get some good ideas.

Tsunulia said:
I try that method, but I create more plot holes that way :( Writing story lines is cruel. :( Hope you get some good ideas.

Yeah, well I might do something with the story once Im better at writing dialog, and drawing freehand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"