The Man Without Fear - A Daredevil movie

RaZaTrOn

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey everyone, years ago I posted a script up here of a Daredevil screenplay I was working on. I never got the chance to finish it but decided that this Summer I'm going to try my hardest to get the perfect Daredevil film written.

I'll be using the same plot and characters as before but for now here is a brief synopsis of the story.

Please leave any feedback! I'd appreciate it! :yay:

As a teenager Matthew Murdock’s vision was taken away from him when a truck full of illegal toxins crashed and its contents spilled onto the young man, with one sense gone, he took it upon himself to hone his other senses to create a radar vision. Through tragedy he became a protector of Hell’s Kitchen at night and a saviour of innocents by day as an attorney at law for Nelson and Murdock.

Wilson Fisk also leads a double life. To the public he is a wealthy business man, to the criminal underworld he is known as the Kingpin. During a fight for control of Hell’s Kitchen between Daredevil and the Kingpin both were forced to reveal their identities to one another, using bribery each were forced into a corner. The Kingpin must stay out of Hell’s Kitchen and Daredevil must stay out of the Kingpin’s dealings in the rest of New York. This has been the status quo for over a year now, but Matt’s past is about to bring the two clashing together again.

In a long abandoned warehouse an old employee of The Kingpin, Leland Owlsley has discovered a forgotten batch of a deadly drug once distributed by The Kingpin, known as MGH when correctly administered gives people the feeling of being superhuman, but to a special few it unlocks a genetic potential causing life changing abilities to sprout over night, to others crazy mutations that would cause society to reject them. Unfortunately for Leland he was the latter, his appearance led him to take on the name ‘The Owl’. Now blaming Fisk for his situation he vows to snatch the criminal empire away from the untouchable Kingpin.

When the old MGH drug hits the streets both Fisk and Murdock are set on a collision course, Murdock believes he finally has the proof to take Fisk down for good and to get revenge for his tragic past. Fisk knows his empire is under threat and takes drastic measures to maintain his grip on New York City, changing the life of one Melvin Potter forever.

Blinded by his past Murdock will have to face old demons and meet new ones. With his friends and loved ones placed on the line will he be able to keep his dual life separate or will they crash together, and if they do who will be left to pick up the pieces?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"