The Marvel/DC "3 vs. 3" Battle thread

Blacklight

Revamped and Renegade.
Reaction score
Hi. With my interest in these types of threads regaining my interest, I'd like to start one of my own.

This thread was inspired by a thread I found on another forum, where rather than one on one or team fights, it's three heroes from each company, and you have to vote for the trio you think would win.

Now, i'll tally the votes and in the next one or two days, I'll announce the winner and post a new match.

Now, let's start this off with one that features some of both company's heavy hitters:

BATMAN, SUPERMAN and WONDER WOMAN

3705561509_04d8092c73_o.jpg

vs.

CAPTAIN AMERICA, IRON MAN and THOR

avengers-roster-characters-iron-man.jpg

Cap ,Iron Man and Thor..... Handsdown.

Depends on prep-time.

The closer Bats gets to infinite prep time the closer Bats gets to invincibility...

Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman stalls Thor.
Superman takes out Iron Man.
Batman stalemates with Captain America.
Superman and Wonder Woman double on Thor, beat him.
The three of them take out Captain America.

You don't think that would be Thor matching up on Supes and Iron Man on (if Stark gets his way...) Wonder Woman..?

Thor takes down Supes

Cap def Batman

Wonder Woman molests Irom Man

So I'd say Thor manages to mop up Wonder Woman barely with no help from Cap EXCEPT for the fact that Thor's had to expend way more energy beating Supes than Wonder Woman has beating Iron Man.

A more exhausted Thor gets dropped by Wonder Womn an she kills Cap at her leisure.

DC Big Three

I agree with Gen. The only difference being that Batman takes down Cap and then leaves the fight early so he can go save the world of Darkseid again.

DC's Trinity takes it.

How many times we gotta go through this?

Cap beats Batman 9 times 10 if Bruce has no prep.

We've debated this, voted on it, and traded insults about it and you know what they all had in common?

You and Batman losing.

Aside from that, yeah we agree.

Thor takes down Supes

Cap def Batman

Wonder Woman molests Irom Man

So I'd say Thor manages to mop up Wonder Woman barely with no help from Cap EXCEPT for the fact that Thor's had to expend way more energy beating Supes than Wonder Woman has beating Iron Man.

A more exhausted Thor gets dropped by Wonder Womn an she kills Cap at her leisure.

DC Big Three
My thought is similar...

The outcome of the three bouts are the same... except that 'molestation' implies that Stark wouldn't enjoy it.

Wonder Woman doubles on Thor as Thor's just beating Supes. Cap wings his mighty shield at Wonder Woman's head after beating Bats and then takes a leaf out of the Kevin Smith book by going and hiding behind a rock.

Wonder Woman has some difficulties with a tired Thor but the bout gets stalled whilst she tries to end it by finding out where exactly Cap is...

And somewhere out there Deadpool is watching the whole thing on TV and booing at his television before changing the channel to watch some cartoons.

It all depends on whether Tony Stark can get in those star-spangled hotpants.

Plus Cap is the leader. They win.

:cap: :cap: :cap:

I think Cap can take Bats

Thor can Take Supes( not easily though)

And stark could take out Wonder Woman(Thor Buster or Extremis) If all else fails Stark hits her with the satellites like Hulk or hits her with SpinTech (if it actually works on DC characters).

Whoa, how the hell can he just bust out Hulkbuster Armor? Even so, WW's going to win 6 times in 10.

Whoa, how the hell can he just bust out Hulkbuster Armor? Even so, WW's going to win 6 times in 10.

That's if Stark Had prep time...or even without prep time... I'm sure stark would have the means of summoning his others armors.

Interesting. Where's the setting for this fight? And does Batman have access to all his amazing tech gadgets?

Nobody said anything about prep time.

Start giving Bat's prep and this match goes down the crapper.

Never said anything about preptime. Just asked if he has access to his arsenal.

He never comes around with his entire arsenal unless he was forewarned.

It wouldn't be easy, but I gotta side with the DC crew

No prep-time for this match. And regarding Batman and Stark, Tony has his Extremis suit in this fight, and Bruce has in his utility belt what would normally be in there (i.e. Assorted Batarangs, grapnels, smoke bombs, etc.)

Current tally is 5-2 in favor of the DC Trinity

Tony's still set-up for an anal invasion but it'll take more out of WW to drop him, whichworks in evening the eventual Thor // WW match BUT sh still wn't epend as much energy as Thor will dropping Supes.

I have to go with the Avengers on this one. It'll be close, but they pull off the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"