The Marvel/DC "3 vs. 3" Battle thread

I feel so bad for missing out the martial artist votes =[
I'm going for Marvel on this one.
You've posted awesome matches Havoc!

DC team.

Just for the record, in the previous match, yes, the Marvel team would win. But that's because of Azrael (not impressive) and Black Panther (very impressive). Ya'all underestimated the Bronze Tiger though.

I feel so bad for missing out the martial artist votes =[
I'm going for Marvel on this one.
You've posted awesome matches Havoc!

Thanks Chop :woot:

And don't worry about missing out on a couple, there'll be lots more matches still to come in the Anyone/Anything thread.
I'm just trying to keep the matches changed up every 24-48hrs so that people who like it know there will frequently be something new to vote on.

I'm voting for Marvel.

I think Hulk could stall Supes. Thor could take out WW, and Namor could eventually take aquaman. That leaves Supes getting double teamed for the eventual Marvel win.

So, it looks like right now the count is

4-2 for DC.

I'd call it a round at that, but until someone decides to post a new match, might as well leave it open for anyone who decides they want to throw in a vote :yay:

Dc wins, Namor and Aquaman would be a good match and Thor and Superman as well But Hulk can't fly and can't fight that well he's just brute strength so WW will eventually take him out and once the teams are slanted it's all down hill!

Marvel 3 Character:
Spider-Man; Spider Girl; Spider Boy
VS
DC 3 Character:
Superman; Super Girl; Super Boy
Who's the winner?
If my personal i choose Marvel Team

Superboy and Spiderboy are pretty much the same, but Kon-El's got more fire-power advantage. Same with the entire team. I'll give this to the Kryptonians.

kryprtonians win easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"