The Amazing Spider-Man The Mary Jane Watson Thread

I agree. I'm not a huge fan of after-credit scenes, unless they have absolutely no true relevance to the story (these can be fun). For instance, while the Fury scene after the credits in IM was definitely awesome, I was a little surprised that they used it as a basis for the introduction to the character. In IM2, he just showed up, without even mentioning his name, apparently assuming that everyone saw the IM after-credits scene. But that's just one example.

I honestly would love a cliffhanger ending with the "face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot" line. Especially if they take a book out of classic spidey books like SSM did and have Pete dodging all of Aunt May's attempts to introduce him to her friend's nice until the end. Set up the love triangle for the second film. Or just introduce MJ as a friend who will become more later on down the road.

Actually, scratch that about Satine. She downright sucks, imo. As of now, she's definitely not ready for the big screen, let alone play the iconic character that is MJ.

Actually, scratch that about Satine. She downright sucks, imo. As of now, she's definitely not ready for the big screen, let alone play the iconic character that is MJ.
I just watched that Smallville and I totally agree. I was neutral on the girl before, but now I definitely don't want her near this movie.

It might be due to the fact she was supposed to be playing quite a snooty character that gave you that impression.

No, I got what they were going for with Mera. But I didn't like what she did with it. She was unable to do anything with what she was given, she just stood there half-naked and delivering her lines very amateurish-ly. If she gets better in the future, good for her. But she was horrid to me.

Yeah, now having finally seen Satine act in something, I wasn't too impressed. Granted, the role wasn't very big at all, but she just seemed kinda off. I dunno. Hard to explain.

Her wardrobe, on the other hand, was very...err...impressive. :woot:

I honestly would love a cliffhanger ending with the "face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot" line. Especially if they take a book out of classic spidey books like SSM did and have Pete dodging all of Aunt May's attempts to introduce him to her friend's nice until the end. Set up the love triangle for the second film. Or just introduce MJ as a friend who will become more later on down the road.

Yeah definitely man. Little hints throughout that the fans might get, but the GA might not understand at first. I think it would be very cool. :up:

I would love her as Liz Allen for sure but MJ.......we'll have to see about that one.
Just paint her hair red and voila... she's MJ! There are a lot of good looking girls out there who could play MJ. It doesn't have to be someone specific, jeez!

Just paint her hair red and voila... she's MJ! There are a lot of good looking girls out there who could play MJ. It doesn't have to be someone specific, jeez!

True but A natural redhead would be nice.....Not a specific one but one that can act somewhat.

I'd rather see Amber Heard as Lois Lane, and she might be in the running for the role. So no thanks for her as MJ.

How about Anna Kendrick?

annakendrick87821.jpg
annakendrick88642.jpg

79443.jpg
annakendrick87317.jpg

She's Black Cat, not MJ.
O RLY? Says you? She can be Black Cat along with many others. It doesn't have to be someone specific, just someone who resembles the character somehow. This is just fanboism. Same with Mary Elizabeth Winstead as MJ.
True but A natural redhead would be nice.....Not a specific one but one that can act somewhat.
Natural redheads aren't so beautiful and that's in almost every case. You'll have fanboys complaining, as usual/

Nice pair o' breasts, but that's it. She's no MJ to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"