The Amazing Spider-Man The Mary Jane Watson Thread

You're not always sarcastic.

You are always sincere about Emma Stone.

And since you're a defender for gay rights or something I assumed you were a lesbain or gay.

Just spitting the truth.

Finding out you're a straight guy is a shock to me.

Now I realise this is the Mary Jane thread so I must say Elena Satine rulezz!!

Lots of straights defend Gay Rights :huh:

Anyway, I hope MJ isn't in this first movie at all. Maybe mentions by Aunt May (Like "There's this nice girl next door..."), but Peter doesn't case. He's too busy trying to snag Betty or Gwen or too busy being Spider-Man.

Anyway, I hope MJ isn't in this first movie at all. Maybe mentions by Aunt May (Like "There's this nice girl next door..."), but Peter doesn't case. He's too busy trying to snag Betty or Gwen or too busy being Spider-Man.
Really, really hoping for that too.

With or without cameo, I'm fine, as long as that scene is pretty early in the second movie. I think we all know what scene.

She doesn't need to have a cameo. I'd actually prefer if she didn't appar. I want to just see Gwen. If they use her as a cameo it better be done right.

I've just had an inspired thought! Since there's no MJ, maybe Elena Satine could play as Aunt May!!! :woot: Best of both worlds and everyone wins. Bizbaz gets Elena in the new Spidey flick and I get a young (well probably younger than I wanted) Aunt May! :cwink:

She might not be in her 30s yet, but people can have aunts who are younger or the same age as them.

Biz, your posts are absolutely god damn ******ed. i hope a mod deletes most of this page...

on the cameo note. i hope she is only referenced to and then shown in the sequel. no need to rush things.

Biz, I don't have a problem with you, but assuming someone is gay because they're pro-gay rights has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

lol bizbazzzzz! I had some fun reading those posts, from your obsession with Satine to you assuming Alex' sexual orientation and gender. Just wow.:shock:funny::lmao:

Well if he is gay then that's okay, I don't judge. :cwink:

I don't care what people think of my posts, I can only sputter out the truth.

You're not always sarcastic.

You are always sincere about Emma Stone.

And since you're a defender for gay rights or something I assumed you were a lesbain or gay.

Just spitting the truth.

Finding out you're a straight guy is a shock to me.

Now I realise this is the Mary Jane thread so I must say Elena Satine rulezz!!
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Im sorry, but I just HAD to laugh at how terribly small minded a comment that was.

Are we sure biz isn't he who shall not be named? :o
He is...I still stand by this from months ago when I called him out...
Hes a serious troll.
I dont understand how these great actresses who have been in amazing films with great acting moments and so much talent arent good enough but Elena Satine(because shes going to be in Smallville) is more talented and deserves a part....
He even attackin one of the coolest guys on here for no reason other than being a small minded spammer
Why isnt he banned yet? :(

Last edited:
good...finally
now back to mary jane as this thread should be about
I hope we dont get someone like Emma Roberts

So when does everyone think we will get MJ, do you guys think they will sneak her in near the end of the 1st one or will they wait to introduce her in the 2nd and make her a more prominent character in the 3rd? Im wondering how long Gwen is gonna stay around

Good riddance to him. He was terribly offensive and rude to other users. I like Elena Satine myself, but I wouldn't say she's absolutely perfect for MJ like he thinks, and I'm not going to attack other users if they don't agree with my opinion. His way of foisting her upon everyone was almost starting to make me not want her for the role.

Elena does look more Eastern European than MJ should, even though she is extremely pretty. She would be good for a young Black Widow (or Dark Star).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"