The Master Of Magnetism":The Official Magneto/Erik Lehnsherr Thread'

Iceman/Psylocke said:
I love the way he says that line :up:

He's in a different league to X1/X2 mags

I love it! Very tragic Shakesperian sentence! (this comes from a Literature student) :)

I think it's just an amazing line. It's a scene I can't wait to see. The emotional rage in his words as he holds his arms up and they all applaude him looks like magic on screen. I can always count on Ian for that. :)

micky-fox said:
So do I! Haha! It makes me wanna go and join the brotherhood. :p

Already did. :D

Now, where do I order my very own leather suit? Hmmm....

Kira said:
Already did. :D

Now, where do I order my very own leather suit? Hmmm....

NNNNNNNNNNOoooooooooooooooooooooo...................................Not Kira
shameful_cry_.gif

Ian is a really good actor. He takes a line and say it like he owns it. He will steal all of his scenes, I gurantee it. :up:

fruity said:
NNNNNNNNNNOoooooooooooooooooooooo...................................Not Kira
shameful_cry_.gif

It's all about Dark Side. :D ;)

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Ian is a really good actor. He takes a line and say it like he owns it. He will steal all of his scenes, I gurantee it. :up:

I couldn't have said it better myself. ;)

pdrumans said:
In the screen cap from the new trailer where it shows jeans legs and Prof X is in the wheel chair, well Magneto is in the back ground in the kitchen. He is on the floor leaning against the kitchen cabinets. This looks to be the scene where previously we saw Magneto screaming. I think his helmet would not be enough against Jean if she really pushed it.

Here are the pics of what happens in the house with Phoenix and the Prof. Magneto is in the kitchen on the ground while Prof. X is being killed by Jean.

PhoenixXavier.jpg

See him in the kitchen against the drawers?

Magneto13.jpg

And that's him close up.

It actually kinda makes me sad thinking about him not being able to help the Prof.

A fave line of his that I really like is how he says "Who will you stand with?" with that slight smirk in his voice. Just so awesome.

Specter313 said:
A fave line of his that I really like is how he says "Who will you stand with?" with that slight smirk in his voice. Just so awesome.

I love that too. Ians voice is perfect for Magneto. Strong, persuasive and powerful.

"Make no mistake, my brothers... the humans will draw first blood. When the air is still and the night has fallen, there is only one question you must answer... Who will you stand with?"

I just love it! :)

Also another of my favourite lines from the trailer is this one...

"They wish to 'cure' us... and I say we are the cure!"

He's a flawless casting, IMO. Really suits well with Magneto.

micky-fox said:
Here are the pics of what happens in the house with Phoenix and the Prof. Magneto is in the kitchen on the ground while Prof. X is being killed by Jean.

PhoenixXavier.jpg

Magneto13.jpg

And that's him close up.

It actually kinda makes me sad thinking about him not being able to help the Prof.

Damn... That really is sad. Seeing old people screaming in agony is no fun. Poor, poor Magneto. :(

Kira said:
Damn... That really is sad. Seeing old people screaming in agony is no fun. Poor, poor Magneto. :(
Seeing evil old people screaming in agony is fun though. *Laughs at Magneto*

lordofthenerds said:

:eek:

But he is old... and... old. And he is sad because of Xavier. So, show some love for Magneto! :D

micky-fox said:

PhoenixXavier.jpg

Magneto13.jpg

And that's him close up.

this is going to be such a great scene. i wounder though what he(magneto) thought was going to happen though? that jean wouldn't try and hurt or kill him(prof x)?

PhoenixXavier.jpg

Magneto13.jpg

I thought for sure i've uncovered the mystery when i said it was feathers (ie. Angel's) that was swirling around Magneto in that scene.

*pouts*

I can't wait to see Mags' reaction to Xavier's death. :eek: *is giddy and sad* :D:(

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I can't wait to see Mags' reaction to Xavier's death. :eek: *is giddy and sad* :D:(

XAVIER IS NOT GOING TO DIE! Lallalaaa! I can't hear you!

*thinks about ponies*

Kira said:

Tell me about it. :(

lordofthenerds said:

Do not laugh at the master of magnetism! :eek:

PhePhe112 said:
this is going to be such a great scene. i wounder though what he(magneto) thought was going to happen though? that jean wouldn't try and hurt or kill him(prof x)?

I know. This scene is going to be awesome. I think Magneto would have been cautious the whole time Xavier was talking with Phoenix. I think Magneto has a fairly good idea of just how powerful Jean is now. He would have been alert the whole time, but he can't stand in her way. Hence, here we see him immobilized from moving up against the kitchen drawers. :(

Kira said:

XAVIER IS NOT GOING TO DIE! Lallalaaa! I can't hear you!

*thinks about ponies*
Oh, ****, I typed it out. But I was thinking it.

Of course, Xavier won't die. Where would X-Men be if he did? :D;) He's probably in the Savage Land. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"