The Master Of Magnetism":The Official Magneto/Erik Lehnsherr Thread'

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Oh, ****, I typed it out. But I was thinking it.

Of course, Xavier won't die. Where would X-Men be if he did? :D;) He's probably in the Savage Land. :p

Xavier is NOT going to die. I repeat; Xavier is not going to die. He might go to the farm to play mind tricks other humans/mutants, but he shall not DIE!

:D

New trailer? :eek: Thanks for posting. :up:

Kira said:
Xavier is NOT going to die. I repeat; Xavier is not going to die. He might go to the farm to play mind tricks other humans/mutants, but he shall not DIE!
I get it. :p

Edit: I liked the trailer. I thought the teaser was a bit better than the trailer.

micky-fox said:
"They wish to 'cure' us... and I say we are the cure!"

That line, with the successive sequences of Pyro flaming up the building, Storm raising the tidal wave, and Jean confronting the Professor, is probably my favorite part of the trailer now.

Paul Bettany creeps me out in the trailer. Ian looks great as always. :up:

Hmmm... I think I've realized something interesting about Magneto. When he is in the woods, talking to the mass of muties, its obvious he doesn't have his helmet. Which leads me to believe this happens after -this is my point- Xavier dies. He's only ever used it to stay away from Charles, at least in the Movie Verse... and he doesn't have to worry about Jean as she's aiding him.

The Original Bamfer said:
Hmmm... I think I've realized something interesting about Magneto. When he is in the woods, talking to the mass of muties, its obvious he doesn't have his helmet. Which leads me to believe this happens after -this is my point- Xavier dies. He's only ever used it to stay away from Charles, at least in the Movie Verse... and he doesn't have to worry about Jean as she's aiding him.

Not sure about that. He never wore his helmet on his island lair in X1. He treats it like a 'battle helmet' and wears it mainly for action scenes and when he is trying to avoid telepathic attack.

I'm also assuming he'd wear it so Xavier couldn't track him down with Cerebro. The Lair could ahve easily been covered with it...

Yeah but have they repaired Cerebro from X2??

I think he simply just isn't wearing it...:p

They said we won't see Cerebro in X2, so I bet there won't even be a mention of it. Everything the X-Men need to know will come to them through the news or Beast...

I think Mags isn't wearing the helmet as a show of trust to the Phoenix... what kind of leader would he be if he looked like he was afraid of one of his 'followers'?

You guys are being too complex. Magneto's not wearing the helment for one simple reason:

He knows Phoenix can do whatever she likes to him, helmet or not. SHe attacks him in her home, and I'm willing to bet it's regardless of the helmet. So, why bother?

It'll be interesting to see Magneto being over powered by another mutant.In the previous movies he's been damn near untouchable.

Doc Ock said:
It'll be interesting to see Magneto being over powered by another mutant.In the previous movies he's been damn near untouchable.
Except when Cyclops shot him... that was great :D

Halcohol said:
Except when Cyclops shot him... that was great :D

Which came off cooler?? Cyclops shooting him in the back,or this:

Cyclops: "Storm,fry him"
Magneto: "Oh yes,a bolt of lightning into a huge copper conductor.I thought you lived at a school"

;)

xwolverine2 said:
cyclops shot him in the back....very dishonorable!

So he should climb up wait until everyone is mutated walks in front of magneto and then shoot ?????? :confused:

xwolverine2: Haha, give me a break. :p Magneto has magnetism power. And he uses it on Wolverine. With the adamantium bones in him. Dishonorable, pftt. :D

I was just reading this interview... (I think it's pretty old)

Question: For each of you, how have your characters changed between X-Men 2 to X-Men 3? As far as powers, personality?

After Ian had explained how he felt that Magneto had stayed pretty much the same... Hugh said: He's a little sexier in this one though. Hee. And ewww. Ian answerd: I wanted to keep that as a surprise. Well, I guess that is ruined for us then... :D

Kira said:
I was just reading this interview... (I think it's pretty old)

Question: For each of you, how have your characters changed between X-Men 2 to X-Men 3? As far as powers, personality?

After Ian had explained how he felt that Magneto had stayed pretty much the same... Hugh said: He's a little sexier in this one though. Hee. And ewww. Ian answerd: I wanted to keep that as a surprise. Well, I guess that is ruined for us then... :D

Magneto sexy? eeeeeeeeeeeeeek

When he finished his big speech in the forest, the burlesque show begins. Then there is the love scene between Jug…ah, I won’t spoil it for you.

SilentType said:
When he finished his big speech in the forest, the burlesque show begins. Then there is the love scene between Jug…ah, I won’t spoil it for you.

:eek:

Please don't.

Kira said:
Please don't.
c'mon, it's a beautiful expression of their love and...oop…I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
xwolverine2: Haha, give me a break. :p Magneto has magnetism power. And he uses it on Wolverine. With the adamantium bones in him. Dishonorable, pftt. :D
DISHONORABLE!......

he should have walked up to eric ...take off his right glove...slap him across the face....and say:"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!!"

to which magneto replys: "**** you dear boy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"