The Micro Hero Thread.

Devon_Farmer

Civilian
Reaction score
Made famous on SHH! from the Spider-Man 3 Fan Art section, now, it gets it's own thread in the Fan Art section. Here, myself and others will post every single Micro Hero we have created, whether it be for Spider-Man, Batman, or even my original character, Battle Beetle.

spiderman3yz1.png

Movieverse Spidey

spidermannewvt6.png

Devon's Spider-Man Redesigns

scorpinhg8.png

Classic Scorpion

300mhxx9.png

batmanmcrsz1.png
twofacepu9.png

Devon's Batman Redesigns

subzsv4.png

Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat

... Loads more to come... I can only post Seven images for now.

awesome and, what eddie brock jr. said what are the 2nd and 3rd batch based on?

Mine so far,

SPIDER-MAN

baddies.jpg

Scorpion
Lizard
Shocker
Morbius
Electro
Kraven

BATMAN

batmanfoes.jpg

Twoface
Bane
Poison Ivy

Hey Devon_Farmer, I have a Micro Hero request for you...

Could you make Ultimate Eddie Brock and Ultimate Venom?
If you need pictures for reference, I can get scans by tomorrow.

First Row: Tim Burton Superman Blue Suit, Tim Burton Superman Black, Standing Superman, Flying Superman

Second Row: My Superman Suit Design, Bruce Lee from the Game of Death, Genreal Zod.

What do you all think?

Well done for getting this thread up Devon!

liking it.

hey kal-el1990, where did you get those tim burton superman designs? were they the actual ones he was using or did you make them up? either way, they're pretty cool. i love superman, he's such an iconic figure, but i've never quite been able to get past the red over/underwear...

also, devon farmer, you're not from devon in the u.k. by any chance are you? and are you a farmer?

i read about the blue one saying that it will be an all blue batman like muscle suit and a red cape, and the black one is the concept art picture

liking it.

hey kal-el1990, where did you get those tim burton superman designs? were they the actual ones he was using or did you make them up? either way, they're pretty cool. i love superman, he's such an iconic figure, but i've never quite been able to get past the red over/underwear...

also, devon farmer, you're not from devon in the u.k. by any chance are you? and are you a farmer?

Nope, I am not a Farmer from Devon, nor is my real name Devon, and my last name Farmer... Just a random screen name I chose.

batmanfoes-1.jpg

two face
riddler
ivy
clayface
joker
harley

baddies-1.jpg

Scorpion
Lizard
Shocker
Morbius
Electro
Kraven
hobgoblin
blackcat
vulture

Original characters from my story Battle Beetle.
battlebeetlehx6.png

(Bartleby Baxter III/Battle Beetle; Maxwell Helbourne/The Skull; Derrek Nymph/Locust; Gil Davis/Mako; Emilio del Toro/Toro; Brianna Contessa Consualla; Sheridan Caesar/The Siren; Neville Brant/Gauntlet; Agent Ghost; Agent Dusk; Amy Masterson; Phillip Llosa/The Brain; Bartleby Baxter Sr./Black Beetle; Nikoli Caine/The Prince.)

Bartleby "Bart" Baxter III is a huge fan of comic book, and real life Super Heroes. He lives with his cousin, Lucas Blackwell. His mother died giving birth to him, therefore he is an only child. His father died in a "Car Accident" when he was 15, leaving his only family left being his cousin, and his Grandfather, A milllionare who kept to himself. After a year went by, Lucas felt his younger counsin needed to get to know his Grandfather, so he signed Bart up to clean out his Grandfathers mansion. While there, Bartleby learns his Grandfathers past, how he got his money being a High-Tech suit designer, and his grandfathers secret. Bartle Baxter Sr. was the Black Beetle, his grandsons favourite hero. Barts grandfather gives in and tells Bartleby that all the Martiel Arts he was signed up to as a child, was his Grandfathers wishing, to keep him safe from the dangerous of the outside world. Bartleby wishes to take over his Grandfathers mantel, and at first, his grandfather refuses, but then decides to train Bartleby. Bart gets the training he needs in the suit his Grandfather used to fight crime. One night, the son of an old archvillan, Viro, who happens to be a City Mobster known as The Skull, finally succeeds in killing his fathers rival, making it seem like a mistake, although Bartleby reaches his Grandfather in time to find out the whole story. Now, Bartleby has chosing to remain as the new Beetle, and learn to protect those weaker then him.

Also, the Rocketeer:
rocketeermz4.png

very impressive, I especialy like "agent ghost", though i might chage his name seeing as he bears a striking resemblance to Ghost rider. If you see what i mean. Theyre all very impressive if this was a comic or a show or something i'd really be into it.

Devon_Farmer, here's reference photos for you:

Eddie Brock Jr.

Face:
EddieBrockJr.jpg

Body (in the background):
usm_08.jpg

Ultimate Venom:

Ultimate_venom_inline.jpg

And here's my first ever MicroHero:

16613.jpg

Ultimate Eddie Brock (not so close to the comics)

What I think they should do with Steel.
Lex Luther had changed him into a man with metal skin, or metal body, so I think he should become the new Commander Steel.
steel.jpg

He could be like DC Colossus, only he never turns human. He could replace the current Commander Steel, who wouldn't have to die for that to happen just retire the from the name. He could even make an occassional appearence or be a reoccuring character in the new Steel.

(I didn't make the first two, I made the thrid.)

spidermannewvt6.png

Devon's Spider-Man Redesigns

batmanmcrsz1.png
twofacepu9.png

Devon's Batman Redesigns

Devon... you gotta do more micros from the Batman Universe, your own designs of the characters. These are great. Your Spiderman Universe designs are also wonderful. Love to see more original content from your own, crazy mind.

Keep up the good work!

Haven't got around to doing that request of Ultimate Eddie and Venom, but, here is an update on my Spider-Man.

spidermannewkq2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"