The Nostalgia REDESIGN Thread

CartoonWars_HiRes.jpg

BLINKY! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!

I have a suggestion for the thread host. It sorta similar to what Comic Chick does in her thread.

How about creating a list of nostaglic characters. Everyone can have input. We already seen a bunch. Then every week or so put forward a character(s), show or movie and everyone can throw out there take on it.

the cartoon wars piece is AWESOME! love this thread. great idea.

CAPTAIN PLANET
These ideas where done years ago, trying to update this idea.
CaptainPlanet1.jpg

I'd redesign him to be similar to the Alex Ross Captain Mar-vell in Universe X. Where his body's shadows are like the universe (you can see stars and stuff) and make the planet on his chest a real spinning planet (in terms of looks, not necissarily a planet), his hair would be green and sort of flowing.
When his powers are off, or not in use, he returns to a regular looking guy in a red lab type body suit.

CaptainPlanet2.jpg

The Planeteers, ranks have grown to be a sort of small army, but the main Planeteers are still the ones from the show, only they are leaders and their powers have grown a little.
Maybe the guy (with the power of heart) has become the vessel or the body for Captain Planet.

Just some ideas.

Not sure about the ideas, but the designs are awesome i like the idea of Planet with short hair the mullet was always kind of funny looking, but very cool.

thanks

lets keep this going.
How about some more vintage Nintendo charcters.

Bump Bu bu bu buuuummmpppp
This thread is really cool but its not in the first page!!!!!!
I don't know about you guys but i would like to see another Mario redesing or a thundercats one.
Maybe if someone can redesign this one
thundercats.jpg

Since i dont Know how to draw or paint in photoshop cs3
Thanx :hoboj:

I seem to remember Mattchew doing some thundercats pieces awhile back. Don't know if he'd want to post them.

That would be so freaking awesome!!! since im a fan of the cats.
I've seen some of Mattchew's art and they're pretty good.
Imagine, a complete redesing of the thundercats, Mumra and all the other mutants we know and love :woot:
I would do it but i dont really know how to draw or use the Photoshop at all, so for now i'll leave that to the masters.

I'm waiting for that Earthworm Jim. :woot:

Bucky O'Hare is on Youtube check it out. The toads were "corporate monarchy gone universal" and everybody else was sorta "delta force hippies". I think theres a comic book series thats a little more intense.
lots of shooting and space battles.

This was for the contest a few months ago. It's the Star Wars: A New Hope poster redone with cartoon characters from various shows that I love(d).

CartoonWars_HiRes.jpg

I've always been a HUGE fan of the many incarnations of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Radio Show, Book, TV Show, Comic Books, Movie). This is a drawing I did of Zaphod Beeblebrox and Ford Prefect.

Who is the robot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"