The Miek Thread

Strangely adorable. I liked how he kept practicing his karate chopping.

Strangely adorable. I liked how he kept practicing his karate chopping.

My favorite part about him. Completely silent, but if you watched him in the background, he was slicin' away at the air! :woot:

He was the most disappointing character in the film because he really wasn't a character. He was just window dressing for Korg.

Hopefully he can grow into the Gollum-like character that his comics counterpart is.

You know who would be great to play Miek when he gains speech? Rhys Darby

Which is a shame because there's an actual deep character in there.

Miek I was just a larva in the movie. In the comics he grows up and becomes much bigger and menacing. I could see that happening in another movie down the line. Rhys Darby would be an interesting choice.

HFTWP
“- Quick let’s escape through my underground tunnel. Oh I haven’t dug it yet.”:woot:

Miek's Story: "How I learned to cope with being a Korg prop."

There was something oddly enjoyable with Miek for me, despite that he really doesn't do much at all.

It will be very interesting to see if he grows up in some future film.

Miek and Teen Groot 4 Infinity War

I hope we see this Miek one day:

2n0vi2f.gif

Mjölnir;35923857 said:
There was something oddly enjoyable with Miek for me, despite that he really doesn't do much at all.

It will be very interesting to see if he grows up in some future film.
I think my favorite part with Miek was when Korg was going after Loki's holographic double, and Miek running around like he's ready to fight it.

I think my favorite part with Miek was when Korg was going after Loki's holographic double, and Miek running around like he's ready to fight it.

I loved that scene!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"