Infinity War Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

Could Heimdall transport people with his sword anywhere? I don't know the lore behind that. If it works when he's not in Asgard. Could he save a good portion of the Asgardians including Korg and Miek?
No he can't. Like it was said previously, his sword only works in that manner when it's actually used to activate the Bifrost. I personally think that Heimdall and most of the asgardians if not all are all going to be wiped out. Maybe Valkyrie, Korg and Miek escape on the Commodore... maybe not.

I don't see Thanos and his crew making any prisoners or leaving that ship intact. We see a ton of asgardians dead and the ship is in ruins, the only way there is out of there is the Commodore but that its not nearly enough to save a decent amount of people.

Spidey: I'm Peter btw, and u are mister...
DS: Doctor.
Spidey: Mister Doctor...
DS: *sigh* Forget it kid, just call me 'hey man'.

Korg pops in.. "Hey man."

No he can't. Like it was said previously, his sword only works in that manner when it's actually used to activate the Bifrost. I personally think that Heimdall and most of the asgardians if not all are all going to be wiped out. Maybe Valkyrie, Korg and Miek escape on the Commodore... maybe not.

I don't see Thanos and his crew making any prisoners or leaving that ship intact. We see a ton of asgardians dead and the ship is in ruins, the only way there is out of there is the Commodore but that its not nearly enough to save a decent amount of people.

It’s not looking good for my favourite duo.

They'll survive, I just doubt they'll feature in Infinity War or it's sequel. Heimdall however, I can't see him living through this; he'll want to stay and defend his people, and Thanos isn't going to have any of that!

They'll survive, I just doubt they'll feature in Infinity War or it's sequel. Heimdall however, I can't see him living through this; he'll want to stay and defend his people, and Thanos isn't going to have any of that!

So how exactly do you think K&M will escape? I just don’t see it happening.

It can be as simple as that Valkyrie, Korg and Miek aren't even on the ship when Thanos arrives. They have the Commodore so some can be out on some mission with that ship.

So how exactly do you think K&M will escape? I just don’t see it happening.
1. ^What Mjolner said.
2. The Asgardian ship is heavily damaged in the initial attack and K&M are trapped on another side of the ship.
3. Loki and Heimdall use the Tesseract to evacuate as many Asgardian civilians as they can. Thor orders K&M to go with to protect them.
4. In the attack, they blown into space. A rock (almost certainly) and an insect (quite probably) can survive in space long enough to be picked up Thor/Guardians style.
5. The ship has escape pods.
6. They are hurt and knocked out in the fight, but not killed.

And that's just off the top of my head, there are probably dozens of more possibilities. Everyone seems to assuming from the bodies on the floor of that one room that Thanos kills everyone. It's a big ship with lots of big rooms and there is no indication one or another that Thanos would care about survivors after he has the stone.

Mjölnir;36448495 said:
It can be as simple as that Valkyrie, Korg and Miek aren't even on the ship when Thanos arrives. They have the Commodore so some can be out on some mission with that ship.

Seems like the least complicated solution. I expect nothing else.

The Bi-Frost, that's what I couldn't think of. Thanks, guys.

I just, I don't want the only known characters left in Thor's movies to die. Is there enough time to establish that Heimdall, Valkarie, Korg and Miek randomly go on a mission before Thanos shows up? :funny:

I think Heimdall, Valkarie, Korg and Miek are going to be evacuating Asgardians into life pods while Thanos is attacking the ship.

I think Heimdall, Valkarie, Korg and Miek are going to be evacuating Asgardians into life pods while Thanos is attacking the ship.

As long as they get on them too.

I mean, if we have to lose one, bye Miek, but protect the rest.

1. ^What Mjolner said.
2. The Asgardian ship is heavily damaged in the initial attack and K&M are trapped on another side of the ship.
3. Loki and Heimdall use the Tesseract to evacuate as many Asgardian civilians as they can. Thor orders K&M to go with to protect them.
4. In the attack, they blown into space. A rock (almost certainly) and an insect (quite probably) can survive in space long enough to be picked up Thor/Guardians style.
5. The ship has escape pods.
6. They are hurt and knocked out in the fight, but not killed.

And that's just off the top of my head, there are probably dozens of more possibilities. Everyone seems to assuming from the bodies on the floor of that one room that Thanos kills everyone. It's a big ship with lots of big rooms and there is no indication one or another that Thanos would care about survivors after he has the stone.

We can only hope...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"