The Minecraft thread

I cannot wait for the next update! Rain, snow, OFFICIAL BOOSTERS FOR MINETRACKS THAT AREN'T THOSE TERRIBLE COAL-POWERED ONES.

So, I bought it... So, I'm able to hit sheeps, steal their wool, cut leaves and die! and that's about it.

So maybe you should start building stuff.

A crafting table would be nice. Then a pickaxe would be good, so you can then build furnace. After that, the sky's pretty much the limit.

Can you build stuff with wool? Cause that's the only thing I can mine. :oldrazz:

You can make a bed with wool too! :oldrazz:

Did you find a wolf for a pet yet?

How did you not get wood?! :huh:

You're the worst Minecraft player ever!

Yeah. You punch a wood block and you'll eventually get it. It doesn't take long (it's not a one punch thing). Even I figured that out without having to check on the web to see how to do some of the crafting recipes.

I haven't played Minecraft in a long time! I still need to build the replica of my school :awesome:

tumblr_lnxriyTyQQ1qzevzoo1_500.gif

I just tried this thing for the first time and I dont get it

I read this is now up to 10 million users with 2 million or so bought.
I think that's a wonderful sign. Games are becoming more and more like Summar Michael Bay movoes that must be like other currently succesful games in order to be successful itself. This generally leads to uninspired dumbed down dribble that should be killed with fire. Pretty much 1 guy with an idea and word of mouth made this game what it is.

Shouldn't this thread be moved to Multiplatform since this is going to the XBOX 360 ?

If you buy the Humble Indie Bundle 3, you can play this for free until August 21.

At first, I had no clue what to do. Then my friend who plays a lot helped me get started with building essential items. I spent about 4 hours tonight building my house (first of dirt, then wood planks), then a secret tunnel under it with 2 trapdoors leading out.

I read this is now up to 10 million users with 2 million or so bought.
I think that's a wonderful sign. Games are becoming more and more like Summar Michael Bay movoes that must be like other currently succesful games in order to be successful itself. This generally leads to uninspired dumbed down dribble that should be killed with fire. Pretty much 1 guy with an idea and word of mouth made this game what it is.

Minecraft is really just the sleeper indie hit in the midst of the huge players in the business.

I really need to start playing Minecraft again.

But ever since TF2 became free, I suddenly find all my free gaming time disappearing ;)

This weekend, you'll get a free gift code when you buy Minecraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"