The multiverse of music - what should the score be like?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
hi everyone,

Let’s talk about the music score for doctor strange 2. I would love to see some truly horroresque lovecraftian music, like wailing and organ music. Spine chilling stuff

What about you?

I think the main theme should be the Doctor Strange theme which keeps switching to different cover versions of it. They should get many different bands and artists to cover it in a variety of styles. That could represent different multiverse versions of the same piece.

Maybe one can be a rock style, one in a jazz style, one in a bouncy pop style, one in a classical style, one in a reggae style, one in a Motown style, one in a rap style, one in an operatic style, one in a blues style, one in a ragtime style etc.

If they bring back B*witched, they could do a bubble gum pop/ Irish music version of that piece.

Haha you and you’re B*witched

Well B*witched is fitting for Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch. Would be great to see Elizabeth Olsen dancing to it.

Also, if they really want multi verses of madness, how about having some droning anthem like this one from the end of Dirty Dancing with multiple verses that never seem to end until they drive you mad?

It would be fun to explore some demonic howling themes too for marvel’s first scary film. I keep going back to the doom soundtrack for the most recent remake. That score was awesome. Maybe not as intense because that’s a video game

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"