What the post credits scene should be

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
Post-credits of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness should be or how I would do it:

Doctor Strange is closing up how he gets through the Multiverse or something like that. However, before the portal closes, out of nowhere...Wade Wilson/Deadpool comes through and is happy he escaped the Fox universe and he makes a bunch of references to the Fox/Disney Merger and all the things he wants to do and Doctor Strange is so confused like think your mind when it is on overload trying to comprehend what Wade is saying. I think Deadpool will have a role later on but I think similar to how Stan Lee cameoed in almost every Marvel film, I think Deadpool should appear in a cameo in each of the post credits scenes moving forward.

That could be kind of cute. It would definitely get a reaction from the audience

I like the Deadpool-idea
For a little more serious direction. We learn that Clea is related to Dormammu
If Nightmare really is the vilain, than I want no Dimormammu until the credits
Make him the big vilain of DS3

Post credits scene idea- Mordo (Chiwetel Ejiofor) allies himself with the Thunderbolts. Wiccan and Speed are revealed to have survived the destruction of Wanda's false reality.

Deadpool showing up and referencing foX would be so cringey.

Here’s some ideas...
- Karl Mordo speaking with Shuma-Gorath or Dormammu
- Brother Voodoo telling Strange of an evil presence growing stronger on earth. Strange agrees to warn the Avengers.
- Clea telling Strange she can’t stay with him as she wants to see the world of today (She’s from the 70’s) as she walks away we see her eyes glow green indicating Nightmare has possessed her.

Something that is indicating, that Clea is related to Dormammu.
Also Dormammu noticing, that Strange isn‘t in the possession of the Time Stone any more...but then again, this needs to be dealed in a movie outside Doctor Strange 3, since there will be 3-5 years until the next movie.

Here’s some ideas...
- Karl Mordo speaking with Shuma-Gorath or Dormammu
- Brother Voodoo telling Strange of an evil presence growing stronger on earth. Strange agrees to warn the Avengers.
- Clea telling Strange she can’t stay with him as she wants to see the world of today (She’s from the 70’s) as she walks away we see her eyes glow green indicating Nightmare has possessed her.

I would definitely go with Brother Voodoo in the post credits scene telling Strange of an evil presence growing stronger on Earth and Strange having to warn The Avengers in the post credits but for the mid credits scene then I would choose Mordo (Chiwetel Ejiofor) speaking with Shuma Gorath or Dormammu

Just gonna say - I HATED the mid-credits scene. Raimi delivered the perfect horror ending and they completely undermined it. The worst part is they could have easily achieved the same thing without ruining the ending to the actual movie. Just

Cut back to Strange's third eye opening, then warp transition to him being observed in the Dark Dimension. Reveal Clea and set up that she's going to go track Strange down. That secures the character reveal and the tease without inexplicably having Strange just chilling with his third eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"