What the post credits scene should be

Discussion in 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness' started by Tg11, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Tg11 Registered

Post-credits of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness should be or how I would do it:

Doctor Strange is closing up how he gets through the Multiverse or something like that. However, before the portal closes, out of nowhere...Wade Wilson/Deadpool comes through and is happy he escaped the Fox universe and he makes a bunch of references to the Fox/Disney Merger and all the things he wants to do and Doctor Strange is so confused like think your mind when it is on overload trying to comprehend what Wade is saying. I think Deadpool will have a role later on but I think similar to how Stan Lee cameoed in almost every Marvel film, I think Deadpool should appear in a cameo in each of the post credits scenes moving forward.

2. Silvermoth Avenger

That could be kind of cute. It would definitely get a reaction from the audience

3. Tg11 Registered

It would be funny as hell

4. Albright Registered

I like the Deadpool-idea
    For a little more serious direction. We learn that Clea is related to Dormammu
    If Nightmare really is the vilain, than I want no Dimormammu until the credits
    Make him the big vilain of DS3

5. Tg11 Registered

Post credits scene idea- Mordo (Chiwetel Ejiofor) allies himself with the Thunderbolts. Wiccan and Speed are revealed to have survived the destruction of Wanda's false reality.

6. psylockolussus Disco Mutant

Deadpool showing up and referencing foX would be so cringey.

7. TonyStank1 Registered

Here’s some ideas...
    - Karl Mordo speaking with Shuma-Gorath or Dormammu
    - Brother Voodoo telling Strange of an evil presence growing stronger on earth. Strange agrees to warn the Avengers.
    - Clea telling Strange she can’t stay with him as she wants to see the world of today (She’s from the 70’s) as she walks away we see her eyes glow green indicating Nightmare has possessed her.

8. Albright Registered

Something that is indicating, that Clea is related to Dormammu.
    Also Dormammu noticing, that Strange isn‘t in the possession of the Time Stone any more...but then again, this needs to be dealed in a movie outside Doctor Strange 3, since there will be 3-5 years until the next movie.

9. Tg11 Registered

I would definitely go with Brother Voodoo in the post credits scene telling Strange of an evil presence growing stronger on Earth and Strange having to warn The Avengers in the post credits but for the mid credits scene then I would choose Mordo (Chiwetel Ejiofor) speaking with Shuma Gorath or Dormammu

TonyStank1 likes this.