Superman Returns The music makes me Smile...

Speedball

Don't. Blink.
Reaction score
when i hear that first little bit of music in the trailer, i get this big smile.
Does this happen to anyone else?

The First Trailer ? Then no I dont smile because I dont like how it ends so fast :o If you ask me from an Editing point of view they used it badly aside from the last 20 Seconds or so.

I recently saw MI3 in theaters and for the first time I saw the SR trailer. WOW, when the music started, the chills started.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
I recently saw MI3 in theaters and for the first time I saw the SR trailer. WOW, when the music started, the chills started.
LOL, i got them too.

SpeedballLives said:
when i hear that first little bit of music in the trailer, i get this big smile.

You're not the only one my friend. It certainly takes me back to my childhood.

The music in the 3rd Tv spot sounded much better then the trailers.

The first teaser gave me more chills than the full trailer, I definitely get a big smile on my face at certain times in the trailers though, like for instance at the end when the wing if flying at him and he puts his head down and his arms out, or the grin from the first TV spot.

SpeedballLives said:

Yes, because the Williams theme is iconic, in the same way that Barry's Bond tune is.

It should always remain, despite who handles the franchise, as the Bond one has.

Yes, the music in this third tv spot was excellent, it was really great. The anticipation increases.

So, who's the band that's singing in the tv spot?

I always smile when I hear the theme.... then I tear up.

SpeedballLives said:

Nice Quote there Jonny Cakes . . .

ep75_03.jpg

Captain Villa said:
Yes, because the Williams theme is iconic, in the same way that Barry's Bond tune is.

It should always remain, despite who handles the franchise, as the Bond one has.
Barry Bond's has a tune? Does he hum that when he shoots up steroids?

Do I smile... Like a BIG KID! :up:

And I love it. Every second of it.

Absolutely everytime the theme starts up big chills. In the trailer with the starting of the theme but more so in the third spot when he's doing the flip over flying and the music is in full gear and the screen flashes the "Our Greatest Hero"...Wow - I have to go watch and listen to it again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"