The NCAA Basketball Thread

Luke Hancock has turned into a beast

What the bad place has gotten into Luke Hancock? This guy is hitting 3's, driving, finishing with his left hand.

Wow awful awful awful awful call by the ref. Absolutely embarrasing

That was MONSTER BULLS***.

What a terrible call.

Hancock actually made the right play fouling Baker in a three point game, but a jumpball!? I thought you had to be touching the ball to get that call. Total crap. CBS sweeps it under the rug when the announcers should be outraged. Great game ruined by a terrible call.

Wow awful awful awful awful call by the ref. Absolutely embarrasing

This is why I miss Billy Packer, he would have thrown a fit on commentary. Clark Kellogg is sooo boring and tries so hard not to hurt anyone's feeling. How can you sit there and not blow a gasket at that call?

That was MONSTER BULLS***.

What a terrible call.

Hancock actually made the right play fouling Baker in a three point game, but a jumpball!? I thought you had to be touching the ball to get that call. Total crap. CBS sweeps it under the rug when the announcers should be outraged. Great game ruined by a terrible call.

Agreed. That was anything but a jump ball

Yeah, I mean it was a lightning quick call, and Hancock never touched the ball. Absolutely perplexing. The possession arrow is dumb anyway, NCAA needs to get rid of it.

I'm not seeing a lot of talent in this tournament, which is unfortunate. This is like the opposite of 2008 in terms of talent.

I'd like to give Peyton Siva a lot of credit for having the discipline to not shoot several 3 balls in the 2nd half that Wichita St left him open on. You could tell he wanted to shoot a lot of those open looks, but he had the smarts to not take them.

I love the yellow/orange color contrast between Michigan and Syracuse. That's actually pretty awesome.

It's funny seeing Bill Russell and Oscar Robertson sitting together. Russell is maybe the most beloved teammate in NBA history and Robertson is maybe the most despised.

I'm well-pleased with this tourney final. Should be good. I wonder if L'ville will back off their cheat-press seeing how Michigan eviscerated VCU's full-courter.

Oh yeah, my hometown team are NCAA Champs.

And I'm the Two-Time SHH Tournament Pick'em Champion. :up:

Watch Iron Man 3

Watch Iron Man 3

The Republic of China shooting isn't enclosed as main solid & crew. In Jan. 2013, it's delineate that a flick unit radio-controlled by Shane Black can begin out locating reconnoitring in India’s Hyderabad & Bengaluru.

Where is Wiggins going to play?

Most are predicting FSU, where his parents went to school. I'm still hoping for UK, but they have enough talent to win a title even without him. I can't wait for November.

Wiggins is going to Kansas. I like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"