The Next Absolute Batman?

Bruce Malone

Superhero
Reaction score
So far there have been 3 absolute editions of batman graphic novels to come out : Hush, The Long Halloween and the Dark Knight Returns (DKSA is included in so 4 technically). What other graphic novels would you like to see brought into this form?

maybe a Matt Wagner absolute, or just an omnibus. It would include Monster Men, The Mad Monk, Faces and the two Batman/Grendel crossovers.

I would love an Absolute Grant & Breyfogle!

The Batman/Grendel crossovers. Are they any good?

The first one was good, albeit a bit tedious to get through. The second one was alright. Not very engaging, really.

Dark Victory is an obvious choice after the Long Halloween.

Dark Victory. It would complment the Absolute edition of The Long Halloween.

I'd kill for an Absolute Batman: Year One, too,

Sorry to ask a dumb question but what comes in a "Absolute" Edition. Ive seen them before wrapped up at comic shops but never seen whats inside them

An Absolute of some of those early 80's stories by Gerry Conway/Don Newton/Gene Colan or hell at least an average size TPB of those.

A death in the family only because the behind the scenes material would be astounding.

A death in the family only because the behind the scenes material would be astounding.
I wasn't living in the U.S. at the time but was Robin's death a big deal such as Superman's death? (e.g.; news coverage, CNN, magazines)

Dark Victory is the most obvious choice since they did a Long Haloween one. I'd definitely buy it because it's my probably my favorite comic, ever.

I could see Absolute Year One working as well.

I personally would like to see an Absolute No Man's Land, although I'm sure it would never happen.

Dark Victory is the most obvious choice since they did a Long Haloween one. I'd definitely buy it because it's my probably my favorite comic, ever.

I could see Absolute Year One working as well.

I personally would like to see an Absolute No Man's Land, although I'm sure it would never happen.

I don't see them doing an absolute Year One, mainly because it's so short compared to the other absolute editions. (4 issues, as opposed to 12 for all the other editions).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"