where do i go from here?

Radiohead

Civilian
Reaction score
I have always liked Batman, but have not followed the comics very well. I own several of the graphic novels [killing joke, all three knightfalls, death in the family red rain, long halloween, hush vol. 1 and 2, and dark victory], and my question is ... where do i go from here? I want to check out the No Man's Land graphic novels, are they worth it? How about the Batman vs. Predator novels? I have read up on a lot of reviews, but i don't know who to trust because one guy tore up long halloween and dark victory, but I loved them.

I know specifically I am looking for continuation of the Selina/Bruce or Batman/Catwoman love story. It took a pretty grim turn in Dark Victory and I want to know how it goes. I am also interested in delving into Selina's story of her being the daughter of one of the big mob bosses.

So, there you have it. Any suggestions?

I have always liked Batman, but have not followed the comics very well. I own several of the graphic novels [killing joke, all three knightfalls, death in the family red rain, long halloween, hush vol. 1 and 2, and dark victory], and my question is ... where do i go from here? I want to check out the No Man's Land graphic novels, are they worth it? How about the Batman vs. Predator novels? I have read up on a lot of reviews, but i don't know who to trust because one guy tore up long halloween and dark victory, but I loved them.

I know specifically I am looking for continuation of the Selina/Bruce or Batman/Catwoman love story. It took a pretty grim turn in Dark Victory and I want to know how it goes. I am also interested in delving into Selina's story of her being the daughter of one of the big mob bosses.

So, there you have it. Any suggestions?

You've pretty much read all there is to read on the Selina/Bruce or Batman/Catwoman love story. Hush is the last story I know of that deals with this. If you want to know what's been going on with Selina you could pickup some Catwoman issues.

I'd say the single issues of Detective are really good. I'd even suggest Batman and Son, but some people here think that they suck. :csad:

You should get in on Ra's return this month. :cwink:

You should buy only what you like, not everything out there on Batman is good. I have never read the No Man's Land stories because of the various artists that worked on it don't keep it consistent.

All Star Batman is total garbage but I like Jim Lee's art so I buy it anyway, I suggest going to conventions and searching through the 50 cent bins I'm sure your bound to find some nice little gems of the 70's and 80's Batman.

Of the current run on Batman titles I suggest you wait for the eventual TPB collections that way you won't have single issues of mediocre comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"