the NINES

M.O.Steel

Wayne Inc. Tech Support
Reaction score
Did anyone see this movie? comments?

that thread should come here. that is just a trailer thread. This is the real deal baby.

weird movie, it was entertaining.

i saw it. it was interesting. had a slight feel of scientology to it. still it was entertaining enough, and ryan as eye candy was nice too.

i saw it. it was interesting. had a slight feel of scientology to it. still it was entertaining enough, and ryan as eye candy was nice too.

scientology? i don't really know much about it. is it an original screenplay or is it based on a book?

try xenu.net
when you read through the site a bit you'll get it.
i don't think there's any association though, just a funny connection in my own brain.
any crap, i think it was an original screenplay.

Bizarre film with some good acting from the homie Van Wilder.

try xenu.net
when you read through the site a bit you'll get it.
i don't think there's any association though, just a funny connection in my own brain.
any crap, i think it was an original screenplay.

it actaully feels more like the mormon religion, where there is a hierarchy in the gods.

My interpretation, according to the movie, reynolds is 9 and humans are 7. however, reynolds is the "god" that humans worship, but even he has to answer to someone higher, the 10.

At first i thought that god was 10, and reynolds and crew are angels so they are 9, and humans are 7. however, in the third act, melissa said that people kill each other a lot "in his name" indicating that reynolds is the god people worship. and he created the world people live in based on the best of 90 different worlds.

The movie sucked but Ryan was good. Not bad for a first time director. John August is pretty good story-teller excepthe wrote the Charlies Angels movies

I only watched parts of it as it was kindof boring. I just could'nt get into it at all just made no sence to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"