Clive Barker's Candyman

coreymb16

Not a Side-Kick
Reaction score
Clive Barker's Candyman

Do anyone remember this movie? I remember that it scare the heck out of me when I was ten years old and to this day I'm still scare to watch it. And I'm not the person that can be scared easily. If i watch this movie alone, I would have nightmares for weeks. This is no doubt one of the scariest film I've ever seen.

So my questions are.
Did anyone see this movie?
Were anyone scare to hell watching this movie?
Did you have nightmares about?

I love this movie and own it.
It is actually pretty damn scary but I don't remember ever having nightmares because of it.
As for the sequels, I don't really remember any of them so I imagine they were crap but I could be just remembering wrong.

did anyone ever dare do the thing in the mirror?

Oh yeah, I forgot about the mirror thing, but no I never did it and I never will.

Love the first Candyman. Tony Todd is a great actor who can really play the creepy guy who is in love with death and fear. As a kid when I lived in Germany some of my friends tried the Candyman trick at school. During that time a lot of Urban Legends were being told in the cafeteria and when Candyman came out people got curious.

So some friends of mine went into the bathroom, shut the door, turned off the lights, and did it. According to them they saw a red spot on the mirror and ran out of the bathroom looking whiter than Michael Jackson. Obviously nothing happened to them, except that they scared themselves into believing something would happen to them.

One of my favorite films of all time. I think the ending was pretty weird when you consider what happened, however, it was definitely shocking because I never saw it coming that's for sure.

Love the first Candyman. Tony Todd is a great actor who can really play the creepy guy who is in love with death and fear. As a kid when I lived in Germany some of my friends tried the Candyman trick at school. During that time a lot of Urban Legends were being told in the cafeteria and when Candyman came out people got curious.

So some friends of mine went into the bathroom, shut the door, turned off the lights, and did it. According to them they saw a red spot on the mirror and ran out of the bathroom looking whiter than Michael Jackson. Obviously nothing happened to them, except that they scared themselves into believing something would happen to them.

One of my favorite films of all time. I think the ending was pretty weird when you consider what happened, however, it was definitely shocking because I never saw it coming that's for sure.
So, what happen to you? Did you get scared too?

So, what happen to you? Did you get scared too?

I didn't try it and never will. I've always been someone who respects the unknown and while people say nothing happens, it's one of those things that you never want to try because you never know what doorway it could open up you know?

Even as a kid I was too scared to do it and I'm still too scared to even attempt anything of that nature.

I didn't try it and never will. I've always been someone who respects the unknown and while people say nothing happens, it's one of those things that you never want to try because you never know what doorway it could open up you know?

Even as a kid I was too scared to do it and I'm still too scared to even attempt anything of that nature.
I've respect the unknown as well, but you'll never learn more about it unless you take the steps to take it head on.

Me three, I respect Urban Legends because you don't know what's going to happen the next time you fool with it.

I remember the first time i saw this it was really creepy . also that scene where the woman wakes up in someone elses apartment was reall freaky and i thought what if that happened to me .

never had any nightmares, I thought it was more creepy then scary though. I did the candyman mirror thing but not the bloody mary

When Candyman's hand/hook popped out through the mirror was one of the scariest scenes in my opinion.

10 because I still consider it the scariest movie I've ever seen. It gave me a fear of mirrors for a decent amount of time.

The only thing I can remember from this movie is Virgina Madsen's breasts. :huh: LOL. I kid. I kid. Candyman was a pretty good movie. :yay:

tony todd is a legend!!

he never gets the props he deserves!

the guy has been in numerous great movies, he was even in Platoon for gods sake!!

Someone must make a new Candyman movie, or possibly a vs movie, maybe Candyman vs Pinhead or vs Freddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"