The Northern & Southern hemisphere Rugby union thread (6 Nations,Super Rugby,sevens)

Battle of the 3 time champs coning up, who's going to get their 4th World Cup?!! Can't wait for this, very excited.

SA’s hooker looks injured (no hooker replacement on the bench). The NZ flanker has a yellow card too.

SA 12-3 up and NZ had a second yellow which is now upgraded to a red (can’t argue with the decision, was dangerous play). SA should be huge favourites to win now (unless they also have a player sent off).

This match... 7 mins left, 14 v. 14 again. The All Blacks down one.

South Africa win the World Cup by a point! England, France and NZ all succumb to SA by 1 point lol. Congrats on an unprecedented 4th World Cup win @Kaleb!!

South Africa win the World Cup by a point! England, France and NZ all succumb to SA by 1 point lol. Congrats on an unprecedented 4th World Cup win @Kaleb!!
Thanks, my nerves are shot, all credit to the AB could have easily have gone the other way if for those missed kicks

Thanks, my nerves are shot, all credit to the AB could have easily have gone the other way if for those missed kicks
Ha my SA friend said the same, and can't blame you after 3 1 point victories. Apparently the game started at 5am SA time and they've been partying ever since lol. The late yellow card and with NZ having a penalty to go ahead with so little time left, crazy stuff.

All credit to NZ as you say for making the whole final competitive despite playing the whole thing a player down (except when SA picked up yellow cards). But SA is now the dominant champion of World Cups with 4 victories, and that's despite missing the first 2 tournaments. :up:

To go through 4 of the top 5 ranked teams in the world (Ireland in the group, France, England and New Zealand) to make it to the final is incredible

The 6 Nations is back!

Ireland stuff France already, looks like they will have a great chance again.

England managed a narrow win away at Italy.

England get past Wales but only a narrow victory at 16-14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"