2009 NFL Hype! Mock Draft - WAR ROOM

Wow, I've got my choice of Clay Matthews, Clint Sintim, or even Donald Brown or Chris Wells. I'll listen to any offers for this pick.

I mentioned him as well in a quick edit. Like I said, I'll listen to an offer someone wants to take this pick.

Don't wait to long, i'm waiting for you (or someone else) to pick so I can snag whomever doesn't get taken.

As I mentioned earlier, take your time, but do make your pick in a somewhat timely fashion. If you're online and don't get any offers, send it in.

I don't like this pick at all. Probably the worst pick in the draft IMO. Brinkly is a good player, but has been injury plagued. There's a lot of better talent out there. Brinkly could have been taken in round three or four IMO.

He's a better fit for a 3-4 defense. If he hadn't torn his ACL, then this would be an absoulute steal.

Well he isnt gonna start, we have Kehl & Boley. So he'll be a rotation guy right now

Interesting pick by the Cardinals in taking Freeman. After shipping Leinart, they have their new QB of the future.

Well he isnt gonna start, we have Kehl & Boley. So he'll be a rotation guy right now

If he stays healthy, then you've made a brilliant choice. If he gets injured during the season, the pick was a waste.

Interesting pick by the Cardinals in taking Freeman. After shipping Leinart, they have their new QB of the future.

I love Baltimore's pick with Derrick Williams. He will certainly help Flacco for years to come. Freeman watching Warner for a year or two should help him learn more quickly. Pretty good pick, IMO.

Imagine if Wells actually fell this far.

He might. Doubtfull but you never know.

Farthest Wells could possibly fall is Clevelands 2nd rounder. Same for Moreno.

Guys, since we've only got a day and a half, I really need you to send me your mini big boards ahead of time. Just your own personal top three remaining players. We just don't have the time to sit around and wait until someone shows up online to make their pick. Send your choices in early and we can get this done.

can we get a list of the remaining picks and numbers? Some people may have no clue what pick they've got coming up now that we're deep in round 2.

I've got a guy targeted for Dallas and a few guys targeted with the Jets second pick.

Guys, just send the picks in so I can get them up whenever you get on the clock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"