2009 NFL Hype! Mock Draft - WAR ROOM

Theres been an obnoxious amount of trades; imagine if the real NFL draft worked this way.:hehe:

Theres been an obnoxious amount of trades; imagine if the real NFL draft worked this way.:hehe:

Pretty crazy stuff. Although to be fair, nothing that’s been done is completely and utterly unrealistic. The Pats going up to get Crabtree is a stretch, sure, but at least the compensation and whatnot was logically sound.

The 1st round took us about 4-5 days. From the looks of it, round 2 will go much faster.

LOL. We're already up to the 3rd pick in the 2nd round, and the next five picks are run by users currently online.

I like English for the Patriots. He could be a great OLB in their system.

Hulk left us, so that'll slow things down for a bit. But wow. Wonderful job, everyone.

A lot to digest....

I'm surprised Chris Wells is still on the board. I've said before that he would drop out of the first round, I just didn't think that Seattle or Cleveland would pass on him.

I didnt even realize Robieskie was left when I made my Rams pick; damnitt.

I was confused about that actually. I knew you and I valued Robinski similarly.

Again, though, I would like to gush about my Jacksonville Jaguars.

Ron Brace, Chad Johnson and William Beatty.

William Beatty is a beast. He went against Connor Barwin and George Selvie (both first round NFL talent) and neither got a sack.

LOL. Life imitating mock:

Domenix Hixon says GM Jerry Reese has assured him that the Giants did not offer Hixon during trade talks with the Browns.

It sounds like Reese stopped short of guaranteeing Hixon he'd be a Giant in 2009, though. Cleveland preferred Steve Smith anyway.

Giants need to just move up super Mario.

Clearly Excel knows Mario Manningham's ability better than Tom Coughlin. :huh:

I question the Hakeem Nicks pick for Tampa. The Bucs have far more glaring needs than WR, namely due to the fact that Winslow gives them a #2 option across from Bryant and they figure to be a run first team, anyway. They had their pick of the defensive tackle and defensive end litter at 19.

Well if you wanted to give advice you should have brought it up before I picked:whatever::hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"