World The Obama Spidey connection

Interesting shots. That T-shirt is well done. Wonder who did that? That's not an Alex Ross is it?

Isn't Spider-man still a fugitive from the law when that whole thing takes place?

If Spider-man really trusts Obama and Obama really believes in Spider-man, you think there should be some words about a sociopath being in charge of Hammer. Who is also a murderer and a supervillain.

Boredom.

30roe40.jpg

whacha think? :woot:

Interesting shots. That T-shirt is well done. Wonder who did that? That's not an Alex Ross is it?

Yeah, I think Alex Ross made that.

Who is that in your avatar, p4poetic?

Watching the inauguration right now. The John Williams arrangement with Itzak Perlman and Yo Yo Ma was very inspiring. Gave me chills. Wonder what John Williams made for that. Wonder what Perlman and Yo Yo's fee was for this. Wonder if Spidey is watching right now too. Lot of wonder going on.

Isn't Spider-man still a fugitive from the law when that whole thing takes place?

If Spider-man really trusts Obama and Obama really believes in Spider-man, you think there should be some words about a sociopath being in charge of Hammer. Who is also a murderer and a supervillain.

WHich brings me to something else I've been thinking about; do you think Obama would've passed the SHRA?

Why the heck is Mccain so buff? :whatever:
I thought he looked kinda short and squat, like in real life.

EDIT: And like I thought, my store was filled with second printings of ASM 583. There were dozens of the things all over. So the one I bought is worthless but I'm glad to have it anyway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"