The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Yeah, basically you're saying he's from Indiana.

Yes, thrill at my crippling inability to shut up about stuff that nobody cares about!

That is too much awesomeness to include into one RPG.

Superb defense of the Superman mythos, Andy. Having people talk s*** about Superman is one of my biggest pet peeves.

I think that and the unnecessary stigma against Robin - which Andy also briefly touched upon in the episode - are the biggest misconceptions in comics that can genuinely piss me off.

I think that and the unnecessary stigma against Robin - which Andy also briefly touched upon in the episode - are the biggest misconceptions in comics that can genuinely piss me off.
True. Also, I hate when the general audience lets sh***y movies influence their opinion of the character in general. I know so many people who think Spider-Man's a sh***y character because of Spider-Man 3.

True. Also, I hate when the general audience lets sh***y movies influence their opinion of the character in general. I know so many people who think Spider-Man's a sh***y character because of Spider-Man 3.
What about Spider-Man 1 and 2? Did they skip those? :confused:

People don't like to talk about stuff that's actually good in a franchise when it has something easy to ***** about. Like how nobody can talk about all the good stuff in Star Wars without bringing up the prequels.

I think that might be better than the Scottish Siri.

Last edited:
Something I kept forgetting to bring up after listening to the episode with Andy is how he found the games because they were in the Comic forums.

We really need to get the games back in those forums. Even if it's just the main Marvel game IC thread for the Marvel comics forum, and the main DC game IC thread for the DC forum. That way we don't clutter things up, but people see them.

MB's talked to the mods a few time, he said they didn't want to move them. But, hey, you're a red name now. Do what that sorry ass sum***** couldn't!

Screw moving them. Just create a new IC thread in them and pick up with the posting (or new season) there.

Something I kept forgetting to bring up after listening to the episode with Andy is how he found the games because they were in the Comic forums.

We really need to get the games back in those forums. Even if it's just the main Marvel game IC thread for the Marvel comics forum, and the main DC game IC thread for the DC forum. That way we don't clutter things up, but people see them.
Word. That's how I found them as well. And since we're literally in the basement, no one's just gonna happen upon this forum. At the least, can't we get the Basement Forum moved up to where Fan Fiction or the Comics Forum is?

Screw moving them. Just create a new IC thread in them and pick up with the posting (or new season) there.

I see how it is. Not enough pull to get real stuff done, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"