The Offical Cry For Justice Quote Thread!(that exclamation point is for justice!HUA!)

Hush

Wee Little Puppet Man
Reaction score
Because you demanded this! It! Is! Finally! Here!

Where! every! word! is! just! as! exciting! as! the! last!

While every page is more sexually disurbing than the previous!

All the while Justice is being sought as revenge!

Now I HUSH have brought you this soon to be loud and exotic exclamation of posting!

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn **** Barry Allen!!" - Anubis

Your turn!

The mini sucks.

Really. I've been disappointed thus far.

Damn, is anyone actually reading the mini to post quotes from it? I think we've all mostly been ridiculing the snippets we get in previews. :o

Well i was actually hoping that we would just Cryforjusticeify quotes from people or we would just talk the way they do in the mini.

I don't understand Hush, what did we do to you :(

Well i was actually hoping that we would just Cryforjusticeify quotes from people or we would just talk the way they do in the mini.
But it's just not as fun without a smiley that's crying a single tear. :csad: <--- Ugh, see? Wholly inadequate. :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad:

I have bought three issues of this mini!

I might even buy a fourth.

It's a good investment.

I might find some quotes...

I have bought three issues of this mini!

I might even buy a fourth.

It's a good investment.

I might find some quotes...

How dare you spit in the name of Justice by only playing with the thought of possibly buying but a mediocre amount, glorious issue of such heroic magnitude. Justice shall put you right, and empty the entirety of your villanous bank account. For Justice!

We should find someone bad to torture. For JUSTICE! Because justice is good and torturing bad people is good because they are bad, and doing good by hurting bad people is the very essence of justice.

Your cries for justice shall fall upon death ears!! muwahahahahahaha

I bought the first issue because I genuinely thought the series would be good, and had quite high hopes for it. Boy was I disappointed.

I bought the second issue because I thought the first was so bad, it verged on comic genius, and hoped for more unintentional hilarity. But rather than it being so bad it was good, it was just.... bad.

I didn't get issue three.

For Justice, I beat down a Jaywalker, for jaywalking is evil and bad, and against justice. And being an officer of justice, and a law abiding, just citizen, it was my duty to do so. For justice.

I don't even wanna know how the justice theme is handled with the actual comic with all these jokes in here. @____@

You joking? Our awesomeness is only paled in comparison to the actual well thought out, extremely talented writing in Cry for Justice.

Someone show me some scans of these excelent quotes! :D

You seek to reign against Justice?! Scannin is stealing! Stealing is evil! In the name of Justice, I shall correct this and do the right thing by not scanning, for scanning is against justice! For Justice!

Hey i wasn't asking for full comics! :( I've seen the previews for this mini and they didn't show any "justice justice justice" talk. >_> Tho Hal and Olli had a awesome discussion in Gotham lol.

Obligatory

jlacj3dylux2copy.jpg

Do concerntrate on this post, I learned more from yours with Tks.
clear.gif

Obligatory

jlacj3dylux2copy.jpg

Is that Bolt in that picture? Didn't he die in Terror Titans, or do we just not care?
Sorry, I haven't read any of the mini save for the previews from Newsarama

Bolt dies every 3 years.

He died in Identity Crisis too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back