First Avenger The Official Captain America Fan Art/Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsparkle

Sidekick
Reaction score
There does not appear to be one yet, so.

red.jpg

here is mines of a completely unpopular choice but what the heck this is my first minap as well

captainamericabyjprartl.jpg

oops

Last edited:
Classic Cap.
Copyofcaptclassic.jpg

finished "modern" Cap.
capA.jpg

Nothing too serious. Just messing around with some concepts. I used Master Chief's armour for this.

capc.jpg

That is absolutely awful looking. I hope you are not serious.

If that is suppose to be a Red Skull attempt I actually like it. It's different and fits into the world's and general public's likeness to a realism even in their science fiction.

That face is going to give me nightmares tonight.
Haha, I knew this would happen. It was nothing serious guys, I've just been playing around with suit ideas. I didn't want to make a good mask so I just plopped on daredevil's head, coloured it and painted him eyes. The whole thing took me like 5 minutes max. Again, I just wanted to see what the suit would look like.

That's a cool manip, but I don't think he should be sporting that type of suit in the 40's.

That's a cool manip, but I don't think he should be sporting that type of suit in the 40's.
yeah.i want the ultimate ww2 suit for ww2, but i couldn't think of a decent bg for this one

Poste this in the Costume thread
Chris Egan as Cap Bad Manip I know I suck:D
15y2b4.jpg

I change the parts of the costume that bothered me. No weird elbow pad, More scales Although i'm thinking maybe should have put them on his pecks, and last but not least different belt buckle from another design I liked.

Nothing too serious. Just messing around with some concepts. I used Master Chief's armour for this.

capc.jpg

Daredevil? Seriously?
The mask was designed for someone who was blind, so it won't work for someone who can see.
Even if you add eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"