Days of Future Past X-Men First Class: Fan Art Thread

yeah, so that's why he shouldnt be on the center of any x-men poster anymore.

:D

^well is he not the lead character of that specific storyline lol

This is more of a concept poster if they do follow through with the Days of Future Past storyline with some obvious alterations from comics to screen as I've mentioned in one of the speculation threads.
DoFPconceptPoster.jpg

The way I see it, Wolverine is the tie between all the timelines(X1-3, WO, and First Class), as for who would take the Kitty comic role, I think Fox is gonna give it either to Ellen Page as Kitty or Anna Paquin as Rogue as both actresses have a big fan support; and it honestly would be Fox's only option as to tie up all loose ends, plot holes, etc. and continue on with a cohesive series for the X-Men franchise.

That's a awesome Manip

that was really unexpected, lol

really cool

This is more of a concept poster if they do follow through with the Days of Future Past storyline with some obvious alterations from comics to screen as I've mentioned in one of the speculation threads.
DoFPconceptPoster.jpg

The way I see it, Wolverine is the tie between all the timelines(X1-3, WO, and First Class), as for who would take the Kitty comic role, I think Fox is gonna give it either to Ellen Page as Kitty or Anna Paquin as Rogue as both actresses have a big fan support; and it honestly would be Fox's only option as to tie up all loose ends, plot holes, etc. and continue on with a cohesive series for the X-Men franchise.

I get a little sick of old Wolvie at the center of all X-men everything--but I still think it's an amazing poster, well put together with all the characters. Must have taken forever to create. Very powerful--I especially like Mystique, shown in her human and mutant form. Good attention to detail. Thanks for sharing!

even though it was just a few seconds in 1st class, hugh jackman is the only actor to be in all the xmen films, so it makes sense to put him in the middle

New concept I'm thinking of doing. First character down: Angel.

DOFP-AngelHeadWM.jpg

I get a little sick of old Wolvie at the center of all X-men everything--but I still think it's an amazing poster, well put together with all the characters. eMust have taken forever to creat. Very powerful--I especially like Mystique, shown in her human and mutant form. G Thanks foood attention to detail.r sharing!
though I agree wolverine shouldn't always be the center of attention...

I think it works here, given the timeline theme it makes since cause he's in all the timelines... showing multiple versions of him from the different timelines would seem kinda pointless since he more or less looks the same

Thanks, I'm not too happy with the Storm one either, I'm thinking it needs more graininess. But I'm hoping to do one of all the characters(at least the ones I think would be captured and put in the camps.

you could search for a great photo of Halle, and use that bald head.

I could help u with the photos, if u want it

you could search for a great photo of Halle, and use that bald head.

I could help u with the photos, if u want it
I did actually use a random photo of a bald black woman, but the face is all Halle, I just got rid of her smirk. It was hard finding pics of Halle not smiling, to the point I didn't care what time-frame they were taken, as aging in photoshop is easily done.

That's from the same photoshoot of the picture I used, but I don't think that's from 2012, looks way too much like her Swordfish days.

not sure....

in any case, you could age her a little bit.

I probly will when I revisit hers, but I'm hoping to do more characters first.

nice

who's next one? :D

Rogue would be great :p

I'm not quite sure yet actually. I'll just say, I'm not going to be using new characters that haven't been incorporated into the movies, and that I'm going to use the actors that were cast in the roles. :yay:

Good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"