The Official DC Direct/ DC Superheroes Products Thread

Sweet, I don't have any of the Ed Mcguinness figures yet but i'm a huge fan of his artwork and have been meaning to get them.

Yeah McGuiness is getting another line

Joker/Mxy 2 pack
Composite Superman
Power Girl
Supergirl

Bump:
Wonder Woman Series 1
Designed by Terry Dodson
Based on the best-selling WONDER WOMAN series!
Each figure features multiple points of articulation and a display base.
on sale December 5, 2007

includes: Wonder Woman, Donna Troy as Wonder Woman, Agent Diana Prince,
and Circe

Wonder Woman
7727_a_full.jpg

Donna Troy as Wonder Woman
7728_a_full.jpg

Agent Diana Prince
7726_a_full.jpg

Circe
7725_a_full.jpg

I will be getting for sure Wonder Woman for My Justice League Of America team, the others look nice. but I've never been a big Wonder Woman reader

MMMMmmmmmmm Dodson......That wonder woman will become my main Wonder Woman in my collection because the hair alone make my pants all sticky/wet.

So hot.....So So SO hot......love th straight hair non curly hair wonder woman and so hot.

I was JUST about to post those pics asking what scale they'd be. Because like Rough, I plan on making that WW my main one.

So does anyone know the scale?

there 6.625” so about 6 1/2 inches and rough thats just too much information

Damn, oh well, I'll see what I can do to make it work.

I prefer 6 inch is why, to go with the DC Superheroes scale and the collection of DC I already started.

Yeah Wonder Woman should be six and a half feet anyway......but I had this discussion on Fwoosh recently and discovered that almost all of my DCDs are nearing the seven inch scale...even older ones like the early Hal and Ollie....

Ok sweet, so she's technically taller than Batman?

Anyone know the scale of that new JLA line coming out later with Supes, Black Lightning, Vixen, Speedy and Black Canary? Cuz that Supes looks excellent.

I want them to make Red Tornado and Geo-force and then my league is complete

Yeah well....they took a poll of everyone in the world who wants a Geo Force fig and it was only you....SO keep waiting......

he's not a official member yet, but he's gonna be so i want him. but i can wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"