The Official ''Famous Movie Quotes'' Thread

Alex The Great

Avenger
Reaction score
Know any famous movie quotes? post em here!
for example- ''I have a bad feeling about this'' from STAR WARS

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!"

Best. Quote. EVER.

Not that these are famous, but these are my two favorites:

"Mutation. It is the key to our evolution. It is how we have evolved from a single-cell organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few millennia evolution leaps forward. "

X-Men and X2

"It started as rioting. But right from the beginning you knew this was different. Because it was happening in small villages, market towns. And then it wasn't on the TV any more. It was in the street outside. It was coming in through your windows. It was a virus. An infection. You didn't need a doctor to tell you that. It was the blood. It was something in the blood. By the time they tried to evacuate the cities it was already too late. Army blockades were overrun. And that's when the exodus started. Before the TV and radio stopped broadcasting there were reports of infection in Paris and New York. We didn't hear anything more after that. "

28 Days Later...

''with great power.......comes great responsibility''' one of the best ever!

And then there are these two famous ones:

"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth."
Dawn of the Dead

"They're coming to get you, Barbra."
Night of the Living Dead

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else..."

X-men 1

:eek:

"Of all the gin joints in all the places in all of the world,she had to come walkin' into mine" - Casablanca

Robin: I can't believe we were fighting over a bad guy!
Batman: Bad- Yes. Guy? No.
Robin: Well I'm totally over her, alright? Positively!
Batman: Me too! Definitely!
[pause]
Batman: Great stems, though...
Robin: Buds, too.
Batman: Yeah, those were nice...

"English.. mutha EFFER!.. DO you speak it!?"

"This is my BOOMSTICK!"

"Excuse me while I whip this out." Blazing Saddle.

" We came we saw we kicked it's ash" Peter Venkman

Roddy Piper in They Live - "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ash...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Roddy Piper in They Live - "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ash...and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Similar to Dazed and Cofused

"I come here to drink beer and kick ash.. I'm all out of beer."

FatKid- "The Wolfman's got nards?!?!?!?"

"This is no fantasy, no wild product of vivid imagination. No, my friends, these are matters of undeniable fact. I ask you now, to pronounce judgment on those accused. On this mindless abhoration, who's only means of expression are wanton violence and destruction...on the woman Ursa, whose perversions and unreasoning hatred for all mankind, have threatened even the children of the planet Krypton. Finally, General Zod. Once trusted by this Council, charged with maintaing the defense of the planet Krypton itself. Chief architect of this intended revolution, and author of this insidious plot, to establish a new order amongst us...with himself as absolute ruler. You have heard the evidence. The decision of the Council will now be heard."
~Marlon Brando, "Superman: The Movie"~

Al Pacino (Michael): My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.

Diane Keaton (Kay): Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed!

Al Pacino (Michael): Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?

James Caan (Sonny Corleone): I want someone good, I mean very good, to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of the bathroom with just his dick in his hands.

Marlon Brando (Don Corleone): What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

"You're not sending ME to the cooler." :oldrazz:

Best Star Trek lines ever...

Leonard Nimoy(Spock): If I may be so bold, it was a mistake for you to accept promotion. Commanding a starship is your first, best destiny; anything else is a waste of material.
William Shatner (Kirk): I would not presume to debate you.
Leonard Nimoy(Spock): That is wise. Were I to invoke logic, however, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
William Shatner (Kirk): Or the one.
Leonard Nimoy(Spock): You are my superior officer. You are also my friend. I have been and always shall be yours.

William Shatner (Kirk): We are gathered here today to pay final respects to our honored dead. But it should be noted that this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human.

"I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse."

"You want to talk to God? Let's go see him together, I've got nothing better to do." - Raiders of the Lost Ark

I once wrote a whole skit for a sketch comedy group where all of the dialogue was complied from famous movie quotes.

"Swear to me!!!"

Coffee Shop Waitress: "How's the pie?"
Harry Osborn: "So good... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"