• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Fantastic Four Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
X4

Rockslide - Thing
Hellion - Invisible Woman
Mercury - Mr. Fantastic
Matchstick - Human Torch

the best FF like so many other have said is the original line up of reed,ben,johnny and sue.

but as a temporary measure and in keeping with the current civil war storyline..

human torch
invisible woman
hercules
Black Panther

Y'know who would make a good FF?

Ben, Johnny, Guardian and Vindicator

this team might not last long but it might work for a bit:ff:
btw whos stardust,or did they remame frankie rayes herald character so richard rider can be nova?

Jamie Madrox, Jamie Madrox, Jamie Madrox... and... Jamie Madrox? They'd get the job done, no doubt about it.

Meh, Original four obviously.

Ben Parker from the Jumping the Tracks storyline in the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man title, May Parker, Edwin Jarvis (think of the love triangle!), and H.E.R.B.I.E..

I agree wholeheartedly. The Fantastic Four are Marvel's first family, and the team that essentially began their universe in 1961. The sheer fact that their formula has been ripped off by outside media so many times is proof of that. However, the current Marvel is not about honoring the past, but destroying it, or at least using destructive, soul-crushing mannerisms to bring about a status quo much like the late 60's, where everyone was a potential enemy, only with none of the levity and twice as much cynicism. The only time you hear a writer mentioning their rich history, it's usually to justify some new "shocking" change ("Hey, I, Lord Bendis, am perfectly justified to have Forbush Man get murdered by Red Skull, who joins the New Avengers. Just look at Stan putting in Black Widow..."). Unfortunately, having the Four be a family of explorers with 40 years of history behind them is not something Marvel wants anymore. It's more fun to destroy. Rich history to them only means it brings more weight to destroy it. And they are counting on their fans, and their devotion, to always return no matter what is destroyed, how many comics are late, or how many time the EIC and others provoke them with half truths and then snicker about it later. To Marvel, their fans are suckers. And they're right. We are. Hell, I can't even dump USM, and I hate it like a mugging.

Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and Thing. I'd even allow Franklin to hit puberty. Valeria's fine. Written correctly, not as fascist weenies, out there going on adventures.

I love how Dread took a simple thread like Name 4 people you like for the Fantastic Four and turned it into yet another Anti-Marvel rant. Awesome. I love me some Dread.:up:

Yes! I replace Wonder Woman on my team with Youngblood.

My roster is Superman, Batman, Spawn and Youngblood.

gag lineups eh ok heres mine
the hurricane ,mighty molly ,rosey and super stacy:ninja:

Seriously, it should be Reed, Sue, Ben and Johnny. But for a TEMPORARY FF I'd go with Ben, Johnny, Spiderman and Captain America.

I'l stick with the originals. The only replacement F4 members I've ever liked have been Cage, She-Hulk and Antman.

Black Bolt
Namor
Silver Surfer
Super-Skrull

or

X4

Rockslide = Thing
Hellion = Invisible Woman
Mercury = Mr. Fantastic
Matchstick = Human Torch

Doc Samson
Spider-man
Valeria cooper [with super powers]
Atlas
Lockjaw

But I prefer the original 4 family ofcourse.

I'd like it if he somehow came back, but I honestly think he is a rare character that will stay dead for a good long while, if not forever. If Wanda ever gets her Marbles back she could easily bring him back to life.

Scott Lang was a great Character.....I loved the Characters arc that Johns did between Scott and Jack of Hearts....Man I miss Jack of Hearts too.....

Black Bolt
Medusa
Ben
Johnny

----------

Namor
Sue
Johnny
Spider-man

------------

Cage
Jessica Jones
Reed
Sue

----------

Reed
Ben
Photon
Helion

Scott Lang was a great Character.....I loved the Characters arc that Johns did between Scott and Jack of Hearts....Man I miss Jack of Hearts too.....

I dont think they'll ever bring Jack back, but I had an idea for them to make a Young Avenger based on him called..

Ace of Spades.

The original team. I would like them to rotate the powers for a while, though. I don't know what would be more interesting; to see how another team member would react to being stuck as a rock-like being or that Ben's problems are inborn and he would still look like a monster no matter what powers he got. I'd really like to see a storyline like that that lasted more than the "Cosmic Storm" one and that it involved all 4 of them.

Yea I liked that story arc. It was cool seeing them swap powers. I like your idead of Ben being a monter no matter what powers he inhereted. Like if Ben had Reeds powers, he would look similar to ClayFace or if he got Sue's powers he would constantly be Invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"