Sequels The Official FIRST CLASS Sequel Thread

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
We needed it.

So let's discuss!

:woot:

I want Shadow King and Sinister. But not at the same time, one or the other. The Mutant Massacre storyline would be great.

Shadow King, and erik is still a friend of charles and they both learn the new x-men.

I haven't heard it mentioned in any of the First Class boards, but if they do a sequel, which I hope and introduce Scott (eventually they will) would anyone mind the actor who portrayed Scott in X-Men Origins: Wolverine...

...I think the actor at least looked the part okay...

The first Class sequel will probally jumped to point Cyclops and Jean come In.

We may get Beast and banshee back with Xavier.

As for villians will we see more of Hellfire club.have earlier verison of Brotherhood.
Shadow King.mr Sinster.

X-Men: First Class 2 (Roughly 20 years later)

X-Men:
Xavier
Cyclops
Jean
Storm
Beast

Allies:
Moira
Banshee
Forge

Brotherhood:
Magneto
Mystique

Villains:
Sinister
Emma
Gambit

X-Men: First Class 2 (Roughly 20 years later)

I'm hoping they'll call it "Second Class" because I really like your line-up below.

X-Men:
Xavier
Cyclops
Jean
Storm
Beast

Allies:
Moira
Banshee
Forge

I say lose Forge since you're bringing in [the much more appealing] Gambit.

Brotherhood:
Magneto
Mystique

I don't want Erik and Raven back. We've seen too much of these people and First Class is looking like an indirect Magneto Origins picture anyway.

Villains:
Sinister
Emma
Gambit

I would LOVE to see Sinister come in and hopefully The Nasty Boys along with him to make a good mirror effect to the X-Men. Would make for a great 5 on 5 streetfight on a beach in the South Pacific :woot:

Any ideas for who should play Essex?

This guy looks the part

ieqfj7.jpg

I say lose Forge since you're bringing in [the much more appealing] Gambit.
I like the idea of using Forge, not as an actual team member, but as more of an ally. The person they go to for gadgets and things. Having Moira, Banshee, and Forge on Moir Island providing the X-Men with the resources they need is a nifty idea, I think.

I don't want Erik and Raven back. We've seen too much of these people and First Class is looking like an indirect Magneto Origins picture anyway.
My favorite use of the two in the movie verse is their inclusion in X2. Not as the direct bad guys, but more of "another take". If Essex is the villain, we'd see how the X-Men get involved and deal with things, but I love seeing Magneto's side of things.

I hope the sequel gives the fans what they want, with Scott, Jean and Ororo.

But my main worry is:

If Scott and co. appears in the 80's (20 years after FC) Will they recast all the actors to play older versions?

:huh:

Xavier and Banshee, for example, cant look the same as FC 20 years later....

In a First Class Sequel I would like to see...

- A heavily pregnant Mystique
- Brotherhood (Magneto, Mystique, Emma Frost, maybe Gambit or Avalanche)
- X-men (Xavier, Beast, Havok, Banshee, Psylocke (they could pull an Emma Silverfox on her)

I think First Class 2 would start with Kurt already bornt.

Maybe they will do a flashback with Mystique having him and leaving Kurt....

but who knows?.... maybe it starts a few months after the end of FC.

If The Last Stand Is still In Cannon Jean In sequel would have to take Into account the Jean at begining of Last Stand.If Vaughn returns as Director with SInger as Producer they defently won't want to call attention to Phoenix at all.

One advantage If they would Ignore both Wolverine and Last Stand were to have their
own Introductuons to Cyclops and Jean to Xavier and coming to the school.

Alright guys, instead of starting a bunch of casting threads for unconfirmed villains in this [potential] sequel, let's throw out some casting ideas for our desired villains here.

Mr. Sinister

ortqhk.jpg

I was kinda glad that Jon didn't end up playing Superman. I always wanted him for Essex.

Oh, I could definitely see him as Mr. Sinister! And Michael Clarke Duncan as Apocalypse.

I don't want to sound like a dick, but you've posted that casting choice already... 6 posts earlier lol

he would be nice, yeah.

and the film could get some viewers from Mad men, lol

X-Men: Second Class

X-Men

Professor X
Banshee
Havok
Emma Frost
Forge
Thunderbird

Villains aka the Hellfire Club

Magneto
Sebastian Shaw
Mystique
Selene
Avalanche

X-Men: Third Class
X-Men
Professor X
Banshee
Havok
Emma Frost
Thunderbird
Sunfire
Polaris

Villains aka the Hellfire Club

Magneto
Sebastian Shaw
Mystique
Selene
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch

Cameo (end credits)
Apocalypse (for X-Men 4)

20 years later montage scene of Third Class
-The scene in Wolverine where Professor X rescued Cyclops
-The scene at the star of X3 where Magneto & Professor X (assuming they became friends again) recruiting Jean Grey
-Young Iceman
-Young Colossus
-Young Shadowcat
-Teenager Storm
-Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Rogue joins the X-Men

If we accept the first trilogy was set in the present day (since year 2000)

I hope the possible new trilogy isnt just set on the 60's.

The new trilogy should developt the past of the x-men between the 60's and the 80's, at least.

Second class will probally jump several years ahead.First Class seems to be not a class but a covert team set up by government.Second class will be when Xavier actully opens
a school when the world Is more aware of mutants.Cyclops and Jean will be brought Into
second class.The ending of First Class will Impact who will be In Second Class.Will
Darwin,Angel,and Havoc survie First Class.

Will Magneto start a early version of brotherhood?Will Hellfire Club be featured? Kevin bacon mentioned he Is signed for sequel but doesn't know If they have future plans for him.

I could see sceniro with Mr Sinster as Villian for second class with Apocalypse as villian for third film.Perhapes Magneto Is absent In Second class but hima nd Mystique return for third film.

I could see them hold off Storm till third film.

Im having serious doubt about Second Class including Scott, Jean and Ororo.

January said she is signed for two more movies, probably the same with the main cast.

But if Scott, Jean and Ororo are introduced, it would be around late 70's/mid 80's.

So Emma, Xavier, Magneto and the rest should all look 10 years older.

And I really doubt Fox would make all the actors to look 10 years older, or even recasting the whole cast.

This is a hard issue.

Im afraid they will continue with the 60's set. :(

Bryan Singer has said they used the 60's setting because he felt they needed to do Xavier and Magneto's story before getting to the true first Class.

While I could be wrong how much more could they do In the 60's.They are limited by being a prequel,which bryan confirmed yet again today,on which characters they can use
and just because actors are signed doen't mean they will return.Tyler Mane,Ray Park,Kelly Hu,Alan Cumming,and the actors for the Last Stand were signed for more but weren't used.

I know.

But it seems Fox wants a new trilogy with this cast.

So.... will James and Michael play Charles and Erik on the 60's again? will they play them with an older look? or will they be recasted?

I highly doubt Fox wants to change the cast totally for the sequel. They probably want the audience to get familiar with these new faces during the next years.

Since FC is a confirmed prequel they are gonna have to cut corners with continuity leading up to X1 if they decide to use Cyc and crew. Should have been a reboot since this is a planned trilogy. I hate how they can just choose aspects from the films to keep and ditch the others. Its a mess to make sense of it and pointless. Regardless FC looks great and I hope they have a few surprises on where a sequel is headed.

Im having serious doubt about Second Class including Scott, Jean and Ororo.

January said she is signed for two more movies, probably the same with the main cast.

But if Scott, Jean and Ororo are introduced, it would be around late 70's/mid 80's.

So Emma, Xavier, Magneto and the rest should all look 10 years older.

And I really doubt Fox would make all the actors to look 10 years older, or even recasting the whole cast.

This is a hard issue.

Im afraid they will continue with the 60's set. :(

I think its very obvious that they will make a X-Men Second Class with James McCoy and not Patrick Stewart.

I just don't see Jean, Cyclops and Storm being in any of this "first class" series. Well I can imagine them having a cameo when they were still a kid but as teenagers, nope.

yes, James will play Charles again, that's for sure. the same with Michael, January and Kevin.

I had a thought some days ago..

what if this new trilogy works this way?

Xmen First Class: set in the 60's
Xmen Second Class: in the 70's
Xmen Third Class: in the 80's

This way, the new trilogy would tell all the story of the x-men, since the 60's to the present day, with X3.

It would be interesting, without doubt. If you decide to do a trilogy about the past of the x-men, it should tell all the past of the team, not just their experience in the 60's. Three movies set in the 60's is too much, I think. It would be a big wasted opportunity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"