Sequels The X-sequels MANIPS Thread

She looks like a blond chick? That's cool, 'cause this was the original pic I used:

annanalickhx9.jpg

Glad to know it was a good manip. :woot:
i know what pic you used

hahahaa, never thought about her jaw... I don't see something weird at all... don't know, I cut some parts, but right now I don't know what is the exact problem hehe, can't see it...
how can you not see it, her neck is too wide, other then that, its great id say,exept for the fact that rogue doesnt have a white streak and its blonde instead

hehe, guys, that's X2 streak. I haven't changed its colour. :cwink:

Besides, in the comics actually, Rogue has a more blonde treak, not white... What I want is a more comic Rogue, no the X3 one...

When has Rogue ever had more of a blonde streak in the comics? :huh:

:huh: haven't you seen X2 screencaps? she had that streak, and in X-men (the comic) she had a blonde streak, at least in some numbers. :yay:

:huh: haven't you seen X2 screencaps? she had that streak, and in X-men (the comic) she had a blonde streak, at least in some numbers. :yay:
I don't think it matters a whole lot, honestly. White, platinum blonde... I don't care. It's brown hair with a much lighter streak in front. Who cares if it's ultra pure white? :oldrazz:

well the majority of rogue drawings and interpitations have a white streak, not blonde, blonde looks really stupid

Want a fun movie fact? Rogue's streak in the movies is off white/a bit blonde because pure white doesn't film well on camera. It's not noticable during the movie but it is in screenshots

Oh never knew that, but that streak is still too Blonde

Want a fun movie fact? Rogue's streak in the movies is off white/a bit blonde because pure white doesn't film well on camera. It's not noticable during the movie but it is in screenshots
But wasn't Storm's wig in X1 pure white? X2 is the only movie in which both Storm and Rogue's hair look blonde. In both X1 and X3 Rogue's hair is pure white, and in X1 Storm's hair is pure white...

Nope, her wig was off white. Really close to white though seeing how it was almost washed out.

They don't use pure white because is washes out any detail or layers when shown onscreen.

hehe, guys, that's X2 streak. I haven't changed its colour. :cwink:

Besides, in the comics actually, Rogue has a more blonde treak, not white... What I want is a more comic Rogue, no the X3 one...

In any case, even in the film, in that sort of lighting, the streak would've appeared whiter and I don't think I have ever seen Rogue in the comics with a blond streak.

Nope, her wig was off white. Really close to white though seeing how it was almost washed out.

They don't use pure white because is washes out any detail or layers when shown onscreen.
Well, then they should have made the wigs off white in X2 too, because it surely looks white in X1, unlike in X2.
barkerva0.gif

Well, then they should have made the wigs off white in X2 too, because it surely looks white in X1, unlike in X2.
barkerva0.gif
That was a bad creative decision by the wardrobe team, because I remember Halle Berry being afraid to announce that Storm was gonna be partially blond pre-X2; Like they meant for it to be in X2.

Guys, this is a manips thread, if you desire it, I could create "The Official HAIR discussion thread" :woot:

Then wouldn't you bombard it with your hair manips?:o

That was a bad creative decision by the wardrobe team, because I remember Halle Berry being afraid to announce that Storm was gonna be partially blond pre-X2; Like they meant for it to be in X2.
Oh, ok...

was a joke, hehe. But in that case, not necessarily...

Terrible decision indeed!:o I don't recall Rogue or Storm ever having light blonde hair in the comics. Their hair has always looked pure white in both comic drawings and animations.

^Definately...never have I seen Storm with anything but white hair...the same goes for Rogue, her streak has been as white as Storm's hair.

not true. Rogue has had blonde streak, believe me. Or see recent comics.

Angamb, where are you getting your information from? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"