Gotham The Official Gotham News and discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Worlds of Gotham
[YT]6chG-0bIxe8[/YT]

Premiering September 22. :up:

Premieres in September. Gets cancelled in January.

Can you not? The cynicism is getting old.

I hope this show last at elast 2 or 3 seasons. It has some serious potential, and a great cast.

You're being too kind.
tumblr_lz3gd4LugV1r6i3cdo1_500.jpg

You people are the reason we can't have nice things. :o

You guys really think this show doesnt stand a chance huh?

Tags, goddammit! :argh:

Anyway...

BsR8i1SCQAAdMh4.jpg:large

I'm trying to figure out who did the art for the Gotham side...

Why is The big bang theory airing on the same day as Gotham does? TBBT will be Gotham's wrecking, just like Friends was Birds of the prey wrecking.

Not necessarily. As much as I love Big Bang, I will watch Gotham first, and catch Big Bang in reruns. I imagine I won't be the only one. BOP's problem as much or if not more than being opposite Friends, was that it simply wasn't good enough to catch and hold an audience. If Gotham is good enough, it will do well.

Why is The big bang theory airing on the same day as Gotham does? TBBT will be Gotham's wrecking, just like Friends was Birds of the prey wrecking.

It's for the first five weeks, because CBS acquired Thursday Night Football for the first half of the season.

Gotham's competition is ridiculous at that slot.

Ok I just don't want Fox to cancel it this looks like a great show, also for some reason I think [BLACKOUT]Bruce's parent's killer will turned out to be The Joker hired by Falcone for some reason.[/BLACKOUT]

It's for the first five weeks, because CBS acquired Thursday Night Football for the first half of the season.

Gotham's competition is ridiculous at that slot.

Apart from The Big Bang Theory, I don't really think so. Audiences are giving less of a **** about Dancing With The Stars each and every season and The Voice is kind of waning as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"