The Official "How hyped are you for Spider-Man 3?" thread

Not that hyped at all, which is probably a good thing. whenever I watch a film with high expectations I'm always disapointed. If my expectations are low I'll enjoy the film alot more.

I'm super hyped about transformers :) which mean I'm probably going to hate it :( :oldrazz:

So you're looking foward to the movie that you're not hyped to see, and you think you'll hate the movie you are hyped for? I like the way you think.

The only thing that excites me about sm3 is, the fact that it's no longer just a boring, monotonously dragged out peter/MJ story with another scientist turned moronic super villain. We got Brock and Gwen thrown in to add some much needed life in these bore-fests, 3 great looking villains and more Doc Conners with references to the lizard.

I was HYPED for the initial Spider-man in 2002 as about 7/10. I walked away really impressed, and developed a connection and love for the character.

I wasn't really HYPED for Spider-man 2 in 2004. I was focused on the Batman Begins filming in my city, and Spider-man 2 snuck up on me. I was anticipating it on about 5/10 for the scale. However, maybe because I wasn't as hyped for it, the movie blew me away and I thought it was even better then the first.

For Spider-man 3, my anticipation is enormous. About a 9/10, which is the most pumped for a movie since Batman Begins. I was amped for Superman Returns, but not near as much as I am for Spider-man 3. My favorite villain, the most intresting conclusion too various storylines developed through the series. I just hope it lives up to my HYPE and expectations.

Not hyped at all. I've been through this twice and so now I'm all hyped out. Raimi's proven to me to not have been the right person to bring Spidey to the big screen since he unlike other comic book directors before him doesn't understand the fundamentals of what people like about spidey. He's not a dorky loser all the time, he quips, has a sharp mind, can craft gadgets, and when put to the test can stop criminals with his mind more than his fists. i've not really seen this kind of thing in either of the last two films beyond a few throw away quips early on and peter discussing science with Ock, and what's more, i just didn't think he delivered great films. Now that the novelty of the cgi action scenes has worn off, there's nothing left but a rather dull story to hold my attention for whatever it's worth... I expect more of the same.

Add me to the hater list if you want. It is what I do, after all.

It is actually scary how hyped I am. A xanax might help though.

May 4th can't come soon enough.

Right NOW, in this very moment, I'm not CRAZY hyped!! and that's kind of weird actually... I was super-hyped for SM-1... Even more so for SM-2... I'll never forget that midnight-screening.. I couldn't calm my self down!....

I KNOW that the last week up to the release, and when the final poster-art has come around, not to mention seeing interviews and TV-SPOTS in television!!!... THAN I'll be totally hyped!!!...

I got to admit, as hyped as I remember beeing when walking in to that theater seeing SM-2, it wasn't ENTIRELY the same nostalgic feeling as when I was going in to see "SUPERMAN RETURNS"!!! I've never been as hyped before as I was for that one!... But SM-3 will be WILD though! But right now, it's not so bad.

I think that I would be more hyped if I hadn't watched all the trailers and behind the scenes footage. Sony has mystical powers that force my finger to click on a link that says Spider-Man 3 Spoilers. Oh Well Can't for the movie.

^ actually, yes, I am... But I also said that It would most likely catch up to me about a week up to the release. It's STILL the movie I'm looking the most forwards to this year...

I am hyped for Spider-Man 3, I just haven't gotten to see all the Spider-Man 3 goodies like, internet footage & the different trailers since I am on slow dial-up connection but that is all I can afford at the moment.

Holy Spring Loaded Spider, Batman!

This really is the biggest Bump I've ever seen. It's like, 3 years old!

And for the record, I am Hyped to the Fullest. I have Never. EVER. Been this Hyped for a Movie. Not even for the first two.

I am hyped for Spider-Man 3, I just haven't gotten to see all the Spider-Man 3 goodies like, internet footage & the different trailers since I am on slow dial-up connection but that is all I can afford at the moment.
And dont bother trying to up-date your internet speed before the release of this film!! You'll be thankful when you sit in the movie-theater about to see the flick, and you haven't seen all that much from it!... it'll be worth it;) Besides, there's only 35 days till the world-wide release;)... next week, we can all say UNDER A MONTH!!!!!!!!!:woot: :up:

A month and a day to go...get crunk!

im very hyped!!! i've never been so hyped for any other movie, not 1 or 2...im more hyped about than i was for Episode III, this movie is gonna ROCK!!! and it will own this summer! and the battle of MAY! I just can't wait to watch it..te colser it comes to opening, the more hyped i get!! lol
MAY 4th!!! BABY!!!!!!!

I'm sorta hyped just for the fact that Venom dies in a lame way in the novel. I hope to God that doesn't happen in the movie. That would be as bad as Psylocke dying in X Men The Last Stand (i don't think Prof X, Jean or Scott died but that's another topic).

Im so hyped i cant stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I started going on the web site.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
about only a month away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wow: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whoooooo huuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"