Reaction score
Best note ever or what?

holdup.jpg

An index of exercise for all curious new/old lifters:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

Last edited:
Cap's not "dead". Want me to spoil you?

I could eat some steak

:awesome: MarvlKnight and Spoons, what do u two think of me cheating on push-ups tests then getting questioned on the next test when the two scores are by a silly margin?

And did you two ever cheat on push up tests in school?

I would cheat for Spoons, but only if he would pick me up so I can slam dunk on a NBA goal.

The gun that his g/f Sharon shot him with didn't kill him. It was made by Doom and literally sent him back in time. He's stuck reliving all his old memories and can't change them. It's actually kind of dumb, but at least he'll be able to come back w/o having to be "resurrected".

:awesome: MarvlKnight and Spoons, what do u two think of me cheating on push-ups tests then getting questioned on the next test when the two scores are by a silly margin?

I would cheat for Spoons, but only if he would pick me up so I can slam dunk on a NBA goal.

I think you got what you deserved :huh:

I didn't care about physical fitness in high school so I wouldn't have bothered to cheat. I think I could do like 22 pushups.

I think you got what you deserved :huh:

I didn't care about physical fitness in high school so I wouldn't have bothered to cheat. I think I could do like 22 pushups.

Psshsysslamdor...I could do 50 at one point. 50....son...50.

:o and then I would say I did 85, do 25 next time, and make the coach guy 'What is up with this? I'm watching you next time.'

I think thats pretty dumb. Its dumb to cheat, but why cheat on a test like that?

The gun that his g/f Sharon shot him with didn't kill him. It was made by Doom and literally sent him back in time. He's stuck reliving all his old memories and can't change them. It's actually kind of dumb, but at least he'll be able to come back w/o having to be "resurrected".

Wow...thats dumb. I appreciate you telling me, but jeez. I think I made the right choice.

Well, like 85% of the class would cheat so....

And if 85% of the class shot themselves in the head with a hollow point .40 caliber bullet......?

I've never been one to follow the crowd, dude.

And if 85% of the class shot themselves in the head with a hollow point .40 caliber bullet......?

I've never been one to follow the crowd, dude.

Only if I'm Immortal or like Wolverine, so....:awesome:....no. Yes, shocking, I;m not Immortal but my name is The Immortal!. :o Which means you can't believe jack **** I say.

Hey guys,i was wondering if i could get a bit of advice. i starting going to the Gym properly recently, been going say 3 times a week or 5 times actually since i been on holiday. when im back at work im gonna go say 4 times a week for around an hour.

im weigh 70kg atm and im just toning up and wanting to put on a little bit of wieght. when im at the gym i start off by going on the rowing machine for around 10mins then go on the bike machine for 5mins then i do about 40 reps on each machine i go on, ones working chest, back of my arms, biceps and i also do about 60 sit ups and say 40 bycycle crunches.

does this seem like a good routine to you guys? i think im seeing some results and im not expecting to have brad pitts body in two weeks or anything...just wondering if it seems good?

anyone?:yay:

Itachi,

I know people say various things about cardio before lifting weights to "warm up" but I don't like to do it. That's why your first set of each exercise is a bit light, that'll count as your warmup. It's not a rule, just my preference after doing some homework on how pre-workout cardio and stretching can actually increase your chances of being injured.

40 reps broken up into how many sets? You do the chest, triceps(the back of the arm) and biceps every time you go to the gym? 60 sit-ups and 40 bicycle crunches seem like a waste of time too. since you're at a gym, you can do lots of diff ab exercises; even weighted ones, which will be far more beneficial than just doing a lot, like you're doing now. Check out this website for ab exercises, and aim for the usual 3 sets of 8-12.

Itachi,

I know people say various things about cardio before lifting weights to "warm up" but I don't like to do it. That's why your first set of each exercise is a bit light, that'll count as your warmup. It's not a rule, just my preference after doing some homework on how pre-workout cardio and stretching can actually increase your chances of being injured.

40 reps broken up into how many sets? You do the chest, triceps(the back of the arm) and biceps every time you go to the gym? 60 sit-ups and 40 bicycle crunches seem like a waste of time too. since you're at a gym, you can do lots of diff ab exercises; even weighted ones, which will be far more beneficial than just doing a lot, like you're doing now. Check out this website for ab exercises, and aim for the usual 3 sets of 8-12.

its 40 broken up into 4 sets. yeah i do that every time i go to gym, is that bad?

i changed the situps slightly now, i do them on a gym ball now. Tbh the only reason i do so many ( which are broken up into 2 sets normally) is because otherwise i dont feel it working?

I guess the real question I have now is ... why? :confused: Is Doom THAT much of a "genius" that instead of taking advantage of the opportunity and actually killing a threat like Steve Rogers, it was better to send him back in time where he would, inevitably as always before, come back and kick his @$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"