The Official Hype Fitness Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, but maybe sometimes I forget to breath, I notice that I hold my breath, and as such I chastise myself for doing it. But yea I breathe.

What's up everybody?

The MR. TERRIFIC: I love P90X man. Really works for me. Granted, I'm not the biggest guy. I've downsized, but because I've had to. Me yesterday at my shoot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhfzE14vwCc

&

IMG_6935.jpg

Whats up guys.
I havent been able to make it to that BJJ gym yet, but plan to get there this week so I can make a decision and commit before the beginning of the year. I did call and speak to him again. I am just really concerned about the schedule. Heck, I may just do a bunch of private lessons with him...Im sure I would learn a lot and advance quickly that way.

In other news, a personal trainer friend of mine is having me try out a routine that is supposed to be great for fat burning. It goes a little like this:

30 seconds on heavy bag (no rest)
chest exercise (no rest)
back exercise ( no rest)

Rest 60-90 secs
repeat 3-5 times, but choose a diff exercise whenever possible.

2 days later, do the same with legs and core

Anyways, Im gonna see how this works out. He said the total thing should take 30 mins max.

I seriously need to step my training back up, at least for the next five days before Christmas, so I can eat (haha...).

Got the flu. Been bed bound for 2 days... :csad:

Guys, I wanna play Football.
But it's Minnesota. And cold. How can I make it not cold so people will play Football with me?

After new year I hope to get in serious shape.

Joining 5 a side football league and going back to the gym twice a week.

The Metrodome collapsed.
(I honestly don't know anywhere this would be possible.)
don't play football inside, that's begging for a knee or ankle injury. wait till there's a good blanket on the ground then go play, that's when football is the most fun imo

"If you don't fear your workout, it's not hard enough."

Our workouts are definitely hard enough, I can think of very few times I'm more scared than the seconds leading up to a WOD.

Today's WOD: 10 chest to overhead (however you need to get it up) (115 lbs) 10 KB swings (28 kg) 10 box jumps (24 in.) - 20 minute AMRAP. Completed 5 rounds & 10 overheads. (went back and forth between push presses & jerks)

"If you don't fear your workout, it's not hard enough."

Our workouts are definitely hard enough, I can think of very few times I'm more scared than the seconds leading up to a WOD.

Today's WOD: 10 chest to overhead (however you need to get it up) (115 lbs) 10 KB swings (28 kg) 10 box jumps (24 in.) - 20 minute AMRAP. Completed 5 rounds & 10 overheads. (went back and forth between push presses & jerks)

Looks like another "fun" one! In fact, this right here willl be my Christmas Day workout.

shoot i need to hire yall as some personal trainers lol

My vacation officially begins today. So for the next two weeks or so I shall indulge (within reason hopefully haha...) in whatever I feel like, but will keep training throughout.

Anybody else giving themselves a "break" over the holidays?

No sir. I've never felt the urge to overeat or eat unhealthily over the holidays. There's no more food than usual in my house lol.

No, you're not by a long shot. A lot of people gain weight in the winter; especially the holidays, due to inactivity and overeating. Just not me, I think the summer months are when my diet is at its worst.

No sir. I've never felt the urge to overeat or eat unhealthily over the holidays. There's no more food than usual in my house lol.

I know my Mom will be shoving my mouth with food when I come over for Xmas:csad:

Plus I get my training stuff Xmas:awesome:

Colossal_Spoons: Summer, huh? That's different. I'm still gonna work out, I'll just be more lenient with food. I've worked hard, it's my incentive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"