The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

batlovescatDC

Tragic Love
Reaction score
I think the title of the thread is pretty self-explanatory. I've been shocked that no one else has created this. There's an official movie thread, an official casting thread and so forth. It's time for an official manip thread. Manips for the new Superman reboot. Post 'em here! Have fun and happy hyping!

I really would like to make a manip, but I'm not on my main computer right. I'll whip something up later.

It's too early. They'll need to cast some people first.

Yeah, but people could atleast manip the actors/actresses they want in the roles. In fact, that's the way it usually works.

I don't want Brandon in the reboot but I couldn't be bothered maniping someone elses head onto his body. This is just showing what I would like the suti to look like, obviously with a much more non restricting material & a non pleather cape. :oldrazz:

Steve

good job, man o steel. i personally want it to look way different from the SR suit.

Not only is it early w/o a cast. There is no confirmation that a reboot plan has been put into order. Director, producer, script, etc... We don't even have complete confirmation that Singer is out.

Not only is it early w/o a cast. There is no confirmation that a reboot plan has been put into order. Director, producer, script, etc... We don't even have complete confirmation that Singer is out.

Denial sucks huh? :oldrazz::cwink:

Steve

good job, man o steel. i personally want it to look way different from the SR suit.

How much different do you want?. My version almost resembles the classic version with the exception of the neckline & size of the S shield. Your not a Jon Peters Superman fan are you? :oldrazz::cwink:

Steve

No manips? :( I remember some great ones from the days of the casting wars. It was actually fun to see so many different actors dressed as Supes. And there were a couple of very cool costume adaptations, too. I think I'm finally ready to accept a different take on the costume. Within reason. :hehe:

How much different do you want?. My version almost resembles the classic version with the exception of the neckline & size of the S shield. Your not a Jon Peters Superman fan are you? :oldrazz::cwink:
Steve
I personally liked the old manip with the bigger cape. Superman NEEDS a big cape, IMO.

Just lower the neckline and make the blue a little bit darker and vibrant and we're good to go.

Steve

lol. no. There's a couple pictures of the one that I would really love for it look like over in another thread. But I don't know how to post theme here.

No manips? :( I remember some great ones from the days of the casting wars. It was actually fun to see so many different actors dressed as Supes. And there were a couple of very cool costume adaptations, too. I think I'm finally ready to accept a different take on the costume. Within reason. :hehe:

I know.... I loved coming here and seeing all the different manips. There were some really good costume ideas.

Announcement of a film getting the greenlight with a director attached would work :)

If they President of WB says that they are going reboot the series...... I'm pretty sure that means their gonna reboot the series. I mean, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Wow somebody is in denial.

I'll be interested to see what people come up with.

Seemed to go over some heads... Ya, if there is another Superman movie anytime soon it looks to be a reboot. I'm saying as of now there is nothing concrete for a film period :(

twmosde8.png

Seemed to go over some heads... Ya, if there is another Superman movie anytime soon it looks to be a reboot. I'm saying as of now there is nothing concrete for a film period :(

:eek:!! Don't even suggest such a thing, Jc.
21.gif

I know.... I loved coming here and seeing all the different manips. There were some really good costume ideas.

Well are those old threads completely gone? What happened to all our great manip makers anyway - there used to be tons of people doing them. Some really awesome ones, too. Maybe Morg could dig up those old threads. :up:

Ohhh Morgie ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back