Cape:
Superman%20poster.png

Superman:
Superman%20movie%20poster%201.png

BrainI.A.C.:
Superman%20movie%20poster%202.png

Bizzaro:
Superman%20movie%20poster%203.png

For some reason, I couldn't get this one to look quite right.

Super quick Michael Fassbender as Superman. Credit to MAN O STEEL for most of the manip.

fassbendersuperman.jpg

Why do you keep complaining about manips when you've yet to provide artwork of any kind.

Answering a question with an irrelevant question??

I wasn't knocking anyones work....I was asking a simple question why the crappy SR suit is being used as a template.

Nice try though.....:dry:

Here's what Superman should look like on the big screen, in my opinion (I fine tuned my previous manip)

cavillsupes3.jpg

Wow, I LOVE this. I'm a sucker for the cape to be drooped over his shoulders like that! +1!

Answering a question with an irrelevant question??

I wasn't knocking anyones work....I was asking a simple question why the crappy SR suit is being used as a template.

Nice try though.....:dry:
I answered your question.

just want to know news of the movie, I'm tired of waiting, the new Batman movie is already in casting and we known that some actors were chosen, I do not understand all this delay for this movie(superman)!
Snyder should have chosen the actors and started planning the recordings
and of course should already have a prototype design and try to show to the fans to know the reaction!

Snyder has another six months than Batman before needing enter pre production or even casting.

Snyder might still be doing stuff for Sucker Punch. I dunno what the deadline for stuff like that is. He said once he finished with that, he'd get started on Superman right away.

I love Chuck, but man would he make a terrible Superman, at least the way I envison Superman, could be a good alternate take on it.

Super quick Michael Fassbender as Superman. Credit to MAN O STEEL for most of the manip.

fassbendersuperman.jpg

absolutely no for Superman.
He's a great actor, but he looks just like Christian Bale's brother. Also, he would be used as a villian in a Superman film. But he's already Magneto now anyway, so thats the end of that.

ugh...make me vomit! what in the world is up with the love affair everyone has with Tom Welling? He's ok but I would never want to see him as SUPERMAN...Clark Kent on Smallville is good enough for me. If they bring him over from Smallville they would have to bring the entire cast over from Smallville and it would be "Smallville: The Movie" And I certainly don't EVER want to see that. They have screwed Smallville up so badly it's a chore in itself for me to watch the show! If they are going to reboot they need to REBOOT from scratch...and by the way, I happen to love the "S" shield belt buckle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"