The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh...make me vomit! what in the world is up with the love affair everyone has with Tom Welling? He's ok but I would never want to see him as SUPERMAN...Clark Kent on Smallville is good enough for me. If they bring him over from Smallville they would have to bring the entire cast over from Smallville and it would be "Smallville: The Movie" And I certainly don't EVER want to see that. They have screwed Smallville up so badly it's a chore in itself for me to watch the show! If they are going to reboot they need to REBOOT from scratch...and by the way, I happen to love the "S" shield belt buckle!

You want some more Cheese with that Whine? :whatever:

Waaaa me no likey the Tom Welling waaaaa

Steve

Welling sucks...he's one dimensional...I don't whine half as much as some of the other jokers on here..be serious

Yeah I gotta say...welling is genuinely one of the worst actors I've ever had the displeasure of watching for prolonged periods of time. Add to that his disrespectful attitude towards the character, and the fact that he really doesn't look like superman, and you've got one seriously godawful casting choice that, for some reason that escapes me, is also one of the most popular choices for the part.

Yeah I gotta say...welling is genuinely one of the worst actors I've ever had the displeasure of watching for prolonged periods of time. Add to that his disrespectful attitude towards the character, and the fact that he really doesn't look like superman, and you've got one seriously godawful casting choice that, for some reason that escapes me, is also one of the most popular choices for the part.

Smallville has been on the air about 7 or 8 years too long. the first few years were ok, then they started to just get stupid with it. I don't understand how it last as long as it did

Smallville has been on the air about 7 or 8 years too long. the first few years were ok, then they started to just get stupid with it. I don't understand how it last as long as it did

it has been on for 10 years hense the 10th season all your posts have been whining for someone who hates all the whining on these boards that is all you do. Quit your *****ing cause it's just making you look bad.

it has been on for 10 years hense the 10th season all your posts have been whining for someone who hates all the whining on these boards that is all you do. Quit your *****ing cause it's just making you look bad.

I know how long the show has been on, which is why I said it has been on for about 7 or 8 years too long. Obviously you can't grasp what I'm saying. I enjoyed the first few seasons. After about season 3 or 4 it got absolutely stupid and should have been canceled. I'm shocked that it kept it's ratings up because it was a disgrace to Superman in my eyes.

Please enlighten me as to what you're referring to.

JOE FOR SUPERMAN!

joesupboriginalbyreau.jpg

joesupaoriginalbyreau.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member