The Official Incredible Hulk Video Game Thread.

kainedamo said:
Hulk is often interpreted as an anti-hero. Probably more than any other superhero, he always ends up fighting other superheroes. The game, quite frankly needs superhero cameos and fights to keep it exciting. Don't you want it to be a good game?
Yes I do but it doesn't need a whole ensemble of superheroes to fight him. As you pointed out, Hulk is an anti-hero. Wolverine is too but he doesn't rumble with every superhero. Having one or two in the plot is not bad but he doesn't need to be up against a whole team to keep it good. I was plenty excited playing UD and that had no superheroes.

This. Isn't. The. Thread. For. It.

How do you figure that killing roughly 30 Hezbollah, and around 700 civilians is defending yourself? That's crazy talk.

30 odd Hezbollah dead. How many more have joined Hezbollah??

My god did Hulk: UD need some flashback battles. Old School Iron Man, Wolverine, The Avengers. Would have been some awesome stuff. I want to have frickin air fights with Iron Man. I want to catch him off guard, jump on his back and rip apart as I drag him down to the pavement chest first. The potential is just...immense! And they should be replayable.

Hulk: UD and The Punisher are without a doubt Marvel's best action games ever and two of my favorite games ever actually. It's hard to beat a game where you stab somone in the face. Hulk should take a pointer from The Punisher and pack his game with cameos. Almost had a Geekasm when Iron Man blew up a Helicopter right in front of me.

kainedamo said:
This. Isn't. The. Thread. For. It.
You can't have a sig like that, which obviously is intended to fire people up, and then complain when people don't cordially invite you to have a nice little chat about the issue else where.

I'm simply stating an opinion. It happens to be a popular opinion. And there is nothing extreme about the opinion at all. The Isael government are monsters. Discuss it with me over PM, or I'll consider you a jerk and ignore you.

kainedamo said:
I'm simply stating an opinion. It happens to be a popular opinion. And there is nothing extreme about the opinion at all. The Isael government are monsters. Discuss it with me over PM, or I'll consider you a jerk and ignore you.

I already consider you a terrrorist humping jerk, so reply or don't makes no difference to me.

Aren't you from Ireland? That would explain your support for terrorists.

Here's the thing. People complain about Britain and US stepping in, but SOMEONE has to. Basically, in Ireland, you people were acting like barberic idiots over your small differences in basically the same religion, spitting on children for gods sake and killing each other over some religious dogma. We had to step in, or let yourselves wipe each other out (which probably would have saved us a lot of grief actually, come to think of it).

The middle east is full of many basically poor, barbaric countries that are way back in the stone ages when it comes to many things, including rights and whatnot. Look at Iraq...you need a strong dictator to keep them on a leash, or they turn on each other. Right now, pallestinians and whatnot want Israel's land which they got in a war (imagine if native americans blew themselves up every time they felt like they wanted land back). what do you think would happen if they got it? I'll tell you: the shiates would turn on the non shiets, and vice versa, in six months or so and it would be a god damned blood bath. Israel are the ONLY country in that entire region that is not a **** hole. Arabs live there in peace, but the rest of pallestine cant see that. They would rather blow themsevels up than let israel improve their lives.

Israel has arguably added more to the world than ANY other country in that entire reigion. Do you think it would be worth **** if the pallestinians still had it? I can bet it wouldnt be. If they quit blaming everything on Israel and asked for help to improve there lives, all would be solved. But they cant because they are brainwashed by religion, much like yoou are by hizbollah.

Basically, if Hezbolla fought like a real army, and not hiding against civillians, these deaths wouldnt happen. But will they do that? Hell no. Because they know idiots like you will not see the big picture. Sure it sucks civillians are dying, but civillians have been dying for years because of hizbollas rocket attacks, and I dont see people like you condemn that. Israel are fighting back. I feel sorry for the civillians, but you can blame hizbollar for using them as shields, and blame the lebonese government for not dismantiling them like they SAID THEY WOULD.

I guess now they'll make a sequel for the movie,but I wish they made another game to actually follow UD.:( :up:

url

Hulk smashing Israeli tanks :up:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway.

Next Hulk game needs more destruction!! Yeah!! And maybe not alot, but a few superheroes that are attempting to capture him.

Imagine Hulk vs Thor in the sequel to Hulk: UD.

LOL More like ''HULK SMASH PUNY LEBENON!!!'' :up:

kainedamo said:
url

Hulk smashing Israeli tanks :up:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway.

Next Hulk game needs more destruction!! Yeah!! And maybe not alot, but a few superheroes that are attempting to capture him.

Imagine Hulk vs Thor in the sequel to Hulk: UD.

Maybe some flashback missions with this Iron Man?

ironman_grey_big.jpg

A fight with Spider-Man would be awesome in a way.

Iron Man, yes.:up:

That would be fun.

Spider-Man would be the easiest boss ever.

lol.

If Mel Gibson were the Hulk, it would be the truth!

kainedamo said:
Spider-Man would be the easiest boss ever.

That's why Hulk can't ever get a hold of him and Spider-Man has out-smarted him a bunch of times.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"