The Incredible Hulk Official Thread!!!

SOME GOODIES!!!:D:up:

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080312033845647.jpg

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080312033841241.jpg

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080312033839553.jpg

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080312033836600.jpg

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080312033842647.jpg

Haha, love how the citizens are taking the chaos in their stride. :D

I really hope he can jump further and higher in this game. And as long as the gameplay is at least close to H:UD's then I'm really looking forward to it.

Looks good. Nice graphics. Hulk looks like me when i take my shirt off.

Ugh I hope they work on Hulk some more. He really stands out from the backgrounds (not in a good way) and looks kind of metallic.

Movie looks bad and so does the game, ugh!

I REALLY hope those graphics pick up. :(

Never played HULK UD have you?

I have yeah, great game! I'm just not impressed with the graphics of this game, I expect more for next gen. Granted though, they're early screencaps and the gameplay footage might look better, as is usually the case.

All it has to do is play like HUD and I'll be happy.

I hope they just copy HUD, it's the next best thing to getting Radical to do it. Why do I have the feeling EA is gonna drop the ball big time on this one?

I hope they just copy HUD, it's the next best thing to getting Radical to do it. Why do I have the feeling EA is gonna drop the ball big time on this one?

EA's not making this one.

The Iron Man game looks much better than this imo and what we've seen of that isn't even the finished product. With both the Hulk movie and now the game, they've left it very late to show us stuff and what they've shown isn't impressive! They're cutting it way too close!

The Iron Man game looks much better than this imo and what we've seen of that isn't even the finished product. With both the Hulk movie and now the game, they've left it very late to show us stuff and what they've shown isn't impressive! They're cutting it way too close!

They've only shown 8 screen shots of the Hulk, wait for a trailer before passing judgement.

One thing they haven't mentioned yet that needs to come back are the mini-games. Some of those were just great and creative.

I hope they try to do some stuff to try and differentiate this from Ultimate Destruction in the sense that it isn't the exact same in story since it this involves Abomination and the Army. Seeing Bi-Beast sounds cool, but I hope for some more super villain fights.

Crap graphics. S-M3 & IM have great graphics why doesn't this?

I think the graphics are actually pretty good.

the hulk model looks great... everything else looks very, very last gen.

they need to use the physics engine being implemented in 'red faction: guerrilla'. it would fit perfectly with the hulk's destruction-based gameplay.

Once again, this will just turn out to be another crappy movie tie in game.

The screens are nothing to write home about (except Hulk's model which looks great), but the info from the press release does sound promising. I'm looking forward to it. :up:

the hulk model looks great... everything else looks very, very last gen.
How does this

1116461266.jpg

the-incredible-hulk-ultimate-destruction-20050510035906497.jpg

0.jpg

look anything like this?

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080314105420652.jpg

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080314105430699.jpg

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080312033838022.jpg

And like I said before. All it has to do is friggen play just like HUD and I'll be happy. I honestly don't think they can beat HUD. It was just too good of a game.

I have been hoping for a sequel to H:UD, and it seems that we finally will get a "Spiritual" sequel.

It looks fantastic. Good pics to prove a point Dacman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"