The Official Iron Man Thread

GNR

Avenger
Reaction score
IM025_cov.jpg

To kick things off,here's an interview with Brevoort @ CBR about all things Shellhead:

http://comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=12174

Preview art for #23:

IM023018_colDW-100.jpg

IM023020_colDW-100.jpg

Second part of the interview will be up tomorrow chatting with the current ongoing writers,Charlie and Daniel Knauf.

I don't want to be "that guy" but shouldn't this be in the Iron Man Forum rather than the Marvel Forum?

Well congrats on being "that guy".This isn't to talk about the movie,this thread is for ongoing discussion of the character in the comic book MU and his ongoing series.

Well congrats on being "that guy".This isn't to talk about the movie,this thread is for ongoing discussion of the character in the comic book MU and his ongoing series.
Yes I know, and in the Iron Man forum there is a sub forum for Iron Man comics. What is the point of an Iron Man Comics forum?

There's not much traffic over there. Besides its not like this is anything new. We have an Amazing Spider-Man thread in here as well even though there's a Spider-Man comics board.

There's not much traffic over there. Besides its not like this is anything new. We have an Amazing Spider-Man thread in here as well even though there's a Spider-Man comics board.
We do? Oh, okay. Then maybe this does go here. It just seems like with an Iron Man and Spider-Man forum, we should keep this area clear for those not fortunate enough to have their own forum like, The New Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, etc.

Is that preview art by de la Torre? He's improved so much since Ms. Marvel. Dean White's colors are awesome, too.

Is that preview art by de la Torre? He's improved so much since Ms. Marvel. Dean White's colors are awesome, too.

I had no idea this was the same guy who did the opening arc of Ms Marvel.Very different style being used here.

We do? Oh, okay. Then maybe this does go here. It just seems like with an Iron Man and Spider-Man forum, we should keep this area clear for those not fortunate enough to have their own forum like, The New Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, etc.

Actually, no. There's a far better class of people that post here than any of those other places. Go stick your head into the Spidey Forums sometime and you'll understand what I mean. There's far too many crazies that congregate upon one character.

Actually, no. There's a far better class of people that post here than any of those other places. Go stick your head into the Spidey Forums sometime and you'll understand what I mean. There's far too many crazies that congregate upon one character.
Oh okay. My bad GNR. I've been to the Iron Man forums...not much goes on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"