Welcome to the SHH Marvel Comics Boards,Introduce yourself!

I think he just paid a visit to the Varient school of posting etiquette.

Well, I guess this is as good a place as any, so...

Merry Christmas, gang! Hope you all get all the books and gear you wished for!

Corp and Doc, I finally got "La Caja Naranja".

First Name: Tim

Occupation: Full time student at UNC Wilmington (music major), line cook/dishwasher at Outback Steakhouse, and drummer.

First Comic(s) Ever Read: The first comic I ever read was a FF comic that my dad got me. From there it was a lot of Hulk.

Favorite Characters: Hulk, Thor, Hercules, Namor, Amadeus Cho, Captain America, Spidey, and many more.

Favorite Artists: Mike Deodato Jr., Steve McNiven, Bryan Hitch, and a bunch more I can't think of.

Favorite Writers: Greg Pak, Brian Michael Bendis, Peter David, Garth Ennis, Warren Ellis, Grant Morrison, and Mark Millar.

Top 5 Stories of all time: Planet Hulk, WWH, the Barracuda arc from Punisher MAX, the last storyarc Bendis did on DD, and Ultimates vol. 2.

Top 5 Current ongoings: The Incredible Hercules, Thunderbolts, X-Factor, New Avengers, Daredevil.

Most anticipated comics of 2008?: Skaar: Son of Hulk (sure to be added to my top 5) is the only comic that I am really excited about.

Favorite Movies: Blade Runner, Kill Bill (vol. 1+2), I Am Legend, X2, Spider Man 2+3, Alien, Aliens, Predator, Terminator, Terminator 2, 40 Year Old Virgin, Planes Trains and Automobiles, and a bunch more.

Bands: Yes (my all time favorite), The Beatles, King Crimson, Van Halen, Motley Crue, Buckethead, Joe Satriani, Paul Gilbert, Racer X, Lynch Mob, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Deftones, In Flames, Sevendust, Lamb of God, Dark New Day, Bozzio Levin Stevens, Frank Zappa, Peter Gabriel, Incubus, System of a Down, Michael Manring, Mr. Big, Dream Theatre, Queensryche, and a lot more.

First Name: Sammy

First comic(s) ever read: Ghost Rider Vol. 2 #5, Superman Vol. 2 #75, Batman vs. Predator Book 2

Favourite Characters: Ghost Rider, Captain America, Thor, Deadpool, Batman, Wolverine, Storm, The Hulk

Favourite Artists: Steve Epting, Jack Kirby, Javier Saltares, Mark Texeira, Lee Weeks, John Byrne, Mike Ploog, Ron Garney, Ron Wagner, John Romita Jr., Jim Lee, Ed McGuiness, Alex Ross, David Finch, John Cassaday, Dave Cockrum...just to name a few

Favourite Writers: Howard Mackie, Mark Millar, Jeph Loeb, J.M. DeMatteis, Stan Lee, Chris Claremont, JMS, Ed Brubaker

Top 5 Stories: Civil War, Back in Black, Messiah CompleX, Secret War, The Dark Knight Returns

Top 5 Current Ongoings: Captain America, Thor, Uncanny X-Men, Cable & Deadpool (well, until next month anyway), can't think of a fifth

Favourite Movies: I could go on forever, but the main ones are Jurassic Park, Scarface, Predator, The Haunting (1963), and Kingdom of Heaven.

Favourite Bands: Don't have one anymore. I just listen to w/e sounds good to me.

Favourite TV Shows: House, House, and more House. Prison Break and Family Guy too.

Darth post a pic....:stalker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"