Days of Future Past The Official James McAvoy/Professor Xavier Thread - Part 1

professorxlarge.jpg

:hubba

45166_579055345511963_1105508971_n.jpg
1622719_579055498845281_103069526_n.jpg

My love for McAvoy lead to me making this figure. Hell, if Fox aren't going to make them, I might as well :)

That's awesome! Now that's dedication! Did you make that? (I used to make my own custom action figures too)

James looks fiiiine on the new cover, but I'm not sure whether it was a good way of representing a character. It makes him look like an overstressed accountant hailing a cab while speaking on an invisible mobile phone.

Oh dear thats just reminded me of his movie, Wanted, which I enjoyed by the way.

That's awesome! Now that's dedication! Did you make that? (I used to make my own custom action figures too)

I did indeed :) Done a bunch of characters in the past few months. Think I'm gonna do some Days Of Future Past costumes somewhen down the line too.

Every time I watch the trailer, the "I don't want your future" line gets me so pumped. McAvoy was so underrated in FC. Can't wait to see him as a jaded, lost Prof X.

I agree he was definitely underrated. I actually was more impressed by McAvoy than Fassbender in FC.

Have you seen Filth? James was brilliant. And he has just won the Best British Actor from the London Critics' Circle competing with guys like Fassbender, Bale and Ejiofor.

No but I've seen his art heist movie with Rosario Dawson and Vincent Cassell (sp?) I really liked that one too.

Trance is great. But if you have the opportunity to watch Filth you'll see some superb acting. I've been a James fan for a long time, and he really surpassed himself.

It's interesting how he said in a recent interview that he brought a little bit of Filth's Bruce Robertson to XMDOFP's Charles. Can't wait to see it.

So apparently Beast helps Xavier walk again, but there's a cost.

Who wants to bet it's his hair?

So apparently Beast helps Xavier walk again, but there's a cost.

Who wants to bet it's his hair?
NGL that was the first thought that popped into my head. :woot: (although my gut feeling is that it won't be that, amusing as it would be).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"